Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Its in his Kiss...*Prt 15Pg139*14/04* (Page 75)

missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
OMG Kat dat was sum update ( infact its been 3 hours since i read it n am still tryng 2 recover ) RDs been one deceptive person ... all along she was dis like "poor little rich girl" but Oh My God !!!! infact am reallly hating rani ma right now coz am pretty sure shes da one who has poisoned RD aganst da malliks esp armaan ..... damn i wonder how RD wud react once she finds out da truth ... dat it was her own blood ( ie her unlce n aunt ) who had killed her parents n basically wanna kill her now as well !!! damn

am kinda feelnig sorry for armaan at da moment ... poor guy's cazy for her n shes out 2 get him !!!! also RD doesnt knw dat hes her Romeo ( i thought she had gotten 2 knw dat in da previous part ) ..... jeez now am really wondering how RD' s gonna react once she finds out da truth abt everyone ( roma n rishab ) n also armaan being her romeo !!!! i hopeu  update da next part sooooon

PS: seriously Kat u introduced pishab singh !!!!! LMAO i jus cant get over it

PPS: cant wait for RD n muskaan n sapna 2 meet up ... i think dey r da only ones who genuinely care for her ( other dan armaan offcourse ) ...... Rani ma seems 2 have such a machiavellian brain  ... i dont really think she cane be trsuted nemore !!!!

Edited by missing Vmars - 18 July 2008 at 3:09am

yamnovbloom Goldie
yamnovbloom
yamnovbloom

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Wow cat what a twist in the story Innocencent riddhima has becum the culprit wow yaar continue soon can't wait for next partBig%20smile
er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Hi Kat

WOW? Armaan reached her in no time?Smile Yes there wasn?t any bomb, but just a thought of a ?BOMB? is hell scary? specially when it comes to our loved ones or any of friends? It reminded me one of my friend?s close encounter wid a Bomb attack few years back here in Delhi?Ouch thank god he was safe?Stern%20Smile d sound of d bomb is ear piercing? I was also very close to d place of incident as v friends were to meet at d place blast?Ouch

Vinita & Jai sounds genuine at d point? so who cud b d culprit? Just like Armaan & others even I m scratching my head?

& WHAT WAS DAT? - 'I Riddhima Daughter of Shashank and Padmini?.promise to make the MALIKS pay for every injustice they have done to my province and for murdering my parents? I will make each and everyone responsible pay for their deaths!'

r u planning give us a HEARTATTACK?Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I mean is dat what Riddhima think about Armaan & his Family?Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy So whatever she is doing at d moment is all fake?Broken%20Heart Broken%20Heart Broken%20Heart I mean how can she???? & to add to d shock of d world RANI MA has planned all dis for years? OMG? She is d one who has feed such bloody fouls in Riddhima?s her mind?Angry Ouch

Alright, now my lil confusion is killed?Smile It means Riddhima still don?t know dat d man she almost fell in love wid in Paris was none other than ?ARMAAN?, whom she is intending to kill?Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 

Oh my lord, please help my Armaan? he is so vulnerable, when it comes to Riddhima?Cry He is so madly in love wid her & doesn?t hv got a clue dat he is been fooled by d person he love d most?Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy But I m sure since he is a ?RAJPUT? & no matter how brave, trained & seducive Riddhima is, he is smarter & will definitely win HER heart?Approve Approve Approve m I right?

Plzzzzzz tell me Kats? dis was d most scary episode u hv ever written? Riddhima conspiring AGAINST Armaan? OMG?Broken%20Heart Broken%20Heart Broken%20Heart Please update d Next part quicker... Plzzz-Plzzz-Plzzz-Plzzz-Plzzz-Plzzz

Love

- Sheetal

Edited by er.Sheetal - 18 July 2008 at 3:39am
jia.. IF-Rockerz
jia..
jia..

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hawwww!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked i am in a serious state of shock!! i guess all ur readers hav been telling u that!!LOLLOLLOL Seriously i jus come home, sit with lunch opening ur ff the first thing.....and bang!!!!!!!! u nearly had me choked up!!OuchLOLLOLLOL

I mean she is playing with him???Shocked she is actually fooling my poor prince???Angry Uffff Kat u seriously got me shocked this time.....i remember during daises u played that april fool joke with him filling her mang and all.....LOLLOL that was one shocker....next love me again...that divorce dream!!LOLLOL Gosh i hope no more shockers in this as u dont want me to keep getting these attacks do u ???LOLLOL

Ok she has been just a pawn i get it....real player rani maa....AngryAngry ufffff Angry

Enough of my initial reactions!!LOL yup jus initial. Still more to come!!LOLLOL

'Armaan?' feeling his eyes suddenly full of rage she felt his hand behind her head pulling her hair towards his face as she felt the pain of his grip and anger glare in his eyes.

ahhh this guy!!LOL He is too much in love i guess!! Poor soul.Confused Loved the way u described his condition here.ClapClapClapClap

I Riddhima  Daughter of Shanshank and Padmini'.promise to make the MALIKS pay for every injustice they have done to my province and for murdering my parents' I will make each and everyone responsible pay for there deaths!' She vowed opening her eyes to see the fire roaring in front of her adding fuel to her hatred'.

ahhhhh  save my Armaan!!Ouch This woman is dangerous!!Confused hatred. Gosh Kat they were some lines!!  still in shock!!Shocked Poor me and my Armaan.....ConfusedLOLLOL

Now with Riddhima established they only had to wait for the carnation which was 3 months away and during that time Riddhima will be ready to Kill King Armaan'..

Ekksss!!! Kill the poor guy!!!Angry this rani maa...AngryAngry ok detailing of wat exactly going on in her mind was greatly penned down!!Embarrassed

Gosh Ridz finding that romeo!! Kat i really waanaa see her face when she gets to know its none other then Armaan!! she is gonna die with shock like what we r going thru now!!LOL i really feel bad for armaanOuch as i have been saying since the start of my longgg comment.LOL

Great update Kat as usual. though a complete shocker and hard to digest it was brilliantly written!! U seriously are a genius....StarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

now am desperately waiting for moreee to unfold.Embarrassed
 Ridz surely seems to be on in full swing in each of ur ongoing ff's....be it here...krrazzy wer she back to prove her love or breath wer she were behaving like an actress of a kung-fu movie...LOLLOL Loving them all as usual....weekend here so.....hint-hint!!Wink

love
Jia
LOL

Edited by jia.. - 18 July 2008 at 4:37am
Tania.k IF-Dazzler
Tania.k
Tania.k

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Kat, you r soo unpredictable! Embarrassed
I'm stil in this state of shock Shocked
Riddhima want to kill him? Shocked
Poor armaan, he'll be heartbroken when /if he finds out that his own wife wants to kill him!
But, i'm sure that RD is gonna be heartbroken too... Wink

and Rani maaShocked 

Okay enough of my nonsense, LOL
Plzz continue soon! Big smile

Edited by me and just me - 25 July 2008 at 11:56am
mishti4maan IF-Dazzler
mishti4maan
mishti4maan

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!still tryin to get out of shock!!!!!!!!!
Shocked

Riddhima!!!!!Wants to kill armaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my poor prince!!!!!!!!!eeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Kat, u have officially scared me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have seen twists in yr other ff's but this my frnd is the biggest!!!!!!!!!!!!When she was taking tht vow in front of the fire, i was shocked to death!!!!!!!!!!!!I read it abt 10 times makin myself sure tht i wasn't reading somethin else!!!!!!!!!I closed my eyes and thn cleaned my glasses but still it was the same thing!!I I fell off the chair when i read tht!!!!!!!!!!! i feel sad 4 the other readers. if this was my reaction and i don't react tht much to shocks, thn wht abt the others.
However, it was really good. u kept me at the edge of the saat but thn u made me fall off the seat!!!!!!!!!!I am still recovering. LOL!!!!!!!!!
prernawaghray IF-Dazzler
prernawaghray
prernawaghray

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 7:07am | IP Logged
hey kat di
this was a mindblowing part
full of surprises n shocks
n tha ridzi's truth omg it was like a full big shock
i mean how does she think that armaan's parents could have killed her parents
well i guess shes not told the entire truth may be thast what i think
n may be someone is using her for their evil intensions
n then what if armaan overhears her conv  with rani ma ... haw
update soon di

KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Huh i fought Ridhima knew Armaan was Romeo coz remeber he said "My Juliet" and den she gasped out of shock so how comes she doesnt know that. OMG she cant kill Armaan but why wats goiin on. Hope she fiinds out that Armaan is her Romeo and everything gets sorted out. Wow a really big twist here. Remeber to PM me when the nxt part is up

x...Aneesa...x

Go to top