Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Its in his Kiss...*Prt 15Pg139*14/04* (Page 68)

Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mischief

hey kats!!!! awesome part..... already read it twice and still feel like reading it more and more..... um in love wit all da characters....they all are so wonderful and different...... love them all.......

i just hope that nuthing bad happens to riddhima.... please dont let dat happen and do continue fast.... cant wait for the next update for too long......

i must accept that u r a fabulous writer...... keep up the gud work.....

Aweee thank youEmbarrassed..... im workin on the update for next week

Love KatEmbarrassed

jhanvimooni Groupbie
jhanvimooni
jhanvimooni

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Kat,,

Firstly extremely sorry for the late comments had been tied up with work and family...neways back to the part wow that was surely different than what i had percived of how the story wud go..loved it...u sure have a knack of writing stuff..
N OMG what is " VIRGIN DHOTI WEARER " ROFL..u know i was reading this part when i was on my way home in bus.. and when i read it i totally created a scene on the bus.. am sure the people thought that i had some mental disorder and one old lady actually gave me IS SHE CRAZY OR WHAT look..all ur fault Angry ..but what the heck who cares that one line cracked me up and made my day as i sooooooooooo was not in the mood to work during the weekends,u have now revived and rejuvenated me hehehe..
OMG and a BOMB.....well shall i be cheeky and say that A BOMB is gonna diffuse another BOMB... Wink ..
well yet another cliffganger so will wait on for the next part

Cheers
Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jhanvimooni

Hey Kat,,

Firstly extremely sorry for the late comments had been tied up with work and family...neways back to the part wow that was surely different than what i had percived of how the story wud go..loved it...u sure have a knack of writing stuff..
N OMG what is " VIRGIN DHOTI WEARER " ROFL..u know i was reading this part when i was on my way home in bus.. and when i read it i totally created a scene on the bus.. am sure the people thought that i had some mental disorder and one old lady actually gave me IS SHE CRAZY OR WHAT look..all ur fault Angry ..but what the heck who cares that one line cracked me up and made my day as i sooooooooooo was not in the mood to work during the weekends,u have now revived and rejuvenated me hehehe..
OMG and a BOMB.....well shall i be cheeky and say that A BOMB is gonna diffuse another BOMB... Wink ..
well yet another cliffganger so will wait on for the next part

Cheers

LOL u making me laugh ...wow my ff is travelling places!!LOL....

Sure i will update sooon

Love KatEmbarrassed

aravi Goldie
aravi
aravi

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
now now now kat di i just saw!!!!!!!!! soo we ll get da update in next week not fair at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry neways i havent recovered frm m cliffophobia yet all thnks to ur another one 'breath" n plz don't even think of paging dr.ARMAAN ! Embarrassed Embarrassed man one luk in dose mesmerising blue eyes n i'll b lying flat n dead on da floor (my poor heart ya!!!!!!!!!!!!) Wink Wink soo no escaping n i want my next dose in form of krazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL so c'mon no time to waste get typing!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz cont sooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

luv aravi Embarrassed
er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hey Kats...
I m really-really-really sorry to comment sooooooooo late... sorry i was badly stuck wid quie a few things... see i m holding my ear too... Pinch... Anywayz... i hv a lil question before i comment on part 5... i m confused a lil...Confused Can u please explain d d relationship of d supporting cast of d FF... i mean who is Jai Chand, Vinita, Rishab, & someother, now so important, but still important people... i was quite confused ... i know about dadi, ranveer, Vidya, Muskaan, Anjali, Sapna, & Rahul, ut i m not sure about rest characters...

i hvnt read part 5 yet... but i m gonna read it right away... & den comment back on it... sorry again fren...

Love
- Sheetal
er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Hey Kats...

i just finished reading Part 5...

AR r finally together…Approve but as u said, I m understanding now dat Riddhima still doesn't know dat he is d same guy she met in Paris… right…???Ermm Hmm I think Armaan want her to b confrtable wid him (Raj Kumar Armaan) first of all, coz he can b d guy at Paris any time, but right now she needs to know "Raj Kumar" for their better understanding… m I getting on d right track…???

I loved d way Riddhima showed her affection towards Minnie… her authoritative behaviour was full of love for Minnie…Clap Clap Clap dey were d most touching moments of dis part… & of course d rest was very romantic…Embarrassed in d later part Armaan did mentioned it indirectly dat he is her Romeo, but it seems either she didnt hear it or she cudnt register it... coz she didnt show any reaction...Confused But u love to leave d parts hanging wid suspense… wat a cliffhanger… Confused  Shocked

My fingers r crossed… now please update soon as I need my fingers in proper position to finish load of my work… Big%20smile 

Love
- Sheetal
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Are we getting an update anytime soon??

waiting for it, plzz update sooner.

- shivani
Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman