woooooooooow boy am i luvin it
omg cnt wait 2 read mre updte sooon

by da way is ridz pregnant den soz lil confused 

niz x

Edited by sweet-niz - 15 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
virgin dhoti wearer!!!! tht was so funny!
little upset babes! when u said u made changes. i thought u might have added Popeye but u didn't😑
nice part! very romantic!😳 update soon! me dyin to read the next part!😳
nuts123 thumbnail
OMG u finally updated... YAY!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WOW!!! omg gr8 update...πŸ‘ ...alot has happened in this

it was damn* cute... haha lolz armaan decided 2 wait till she was redy, but it seemed he go t a 'little' carried away 😳 πŸ˜†   ... awww so she finally knws he was her romeo... so romantic... LOVED it tons diπŸ‘

i like minnie's character.. she's reli cute....

omg wht a cliff hanger,... a bomb??? 😭 😭 ... i hope ridz is safe nd unhurt.,... i wonder who bombed the car in the 1st place??? πŸ˜•

Love,
irsa Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i luvd minnie she is such a sweetiee pie.... n ridz's romeo sooo sweet of armi.. d way he understandz her bt hes becmng naughty day b day.... n d liffhanger..... datz was jus a terrific prt... 222222222 guddddd.... update soonn 😊
spln thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!virgin dhoti wearer....i was like...omg kat where did u cook up that one from...hahaha...n that half brit indian princess knows how to tie it for him she gona learn any tricks i guess...oh my god...i was rolling over the floor....n minnie a sweetheart...aaaawww it was an extremely beautiful, hilarious, touching n all that stuff i felt while reading it...n wowthe length of the update...loved it n cudnt hate u for wnding it at that point coz of the brillainace of the whole part....but u have to update now....superhero prince charming her knight n romeo...whatever u call him...just wana read the next part like right now...cant wait!!!
ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG i loved the update!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i fell off my chair reading 'virgin dhoti wearer' and then got looks given to me, but i didnt care because i was reading this!!🀣

she knows - that scene was so 😍

aww i loved Minnie in this she was so sweet and adorable, and Armaan too for getting up in the middle of the night to help her and not disturbing Ridz. ☺️

on the whole the update was fabulous - im just looking forward to your next update - hope Ridz is ok,

continue soon

Sania 😳
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazing kat di
toooooooooooo good
loved it too bits
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A bombbbb!!!!!!!!! hehee... princess will dieeee... ok I wont be such a sadistic πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Minnie is adorableeeusss... not a word, i know... just made it up πŸ˜‰

OMG.. virgin dhoti wearer LMAO πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he had to let her know, didn't he 😳

cant wait for moreee 😳
***Krinz_dmg*** thumbnail
Amazing part!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Romantic 2!! 😳
luved it
cont soon
tc krinz
xxxxxxxx
forevercharmed thumbnail
OMG that was such an amazing part!! πŸ‘ Sooo romantic and what a cliffhanger!! Please continue soon 😳

Avanti