Frequent Posters

bollywoodqueen5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
amazing part like always....hope you continue soon
-simi- thumbnail
haha i loved the part! wonder why armaan wont tell her the truth πŸ˜•

and the whole rahul-muskaan part was a little shocking.. because first i thought it was armaan and ridhima behind the door, and then she says "i love u rahul" i was like wtf?? 😑 yehh kya hua?? and then muskaan's name calmed me down a lot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

u left at such a good part@ cont soon 😳 😳
Qwerty123rty thumbnail
IT was breathtaking............loved it..........simply awesome πŸ˜ƒ PLssssssssssssss continue soon and ya thanks for the PM 😊
Richa1234 thumbnail
hmmm, a lot of suspense building up. Armaan is hiding the mask story from Riddhima, poor girl thinks she saw him somewhere. Give me her contact number Kat, I'll tell her the truth about Armaan so she lives in peace.πŸ˜†

Rahul and muski, interesting. Ring in its place already....that's pretty quick eh. Another "Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai" to happen soon. I can start practicing my drumming then. Might learn some "Bharatnatyam" sequences for the special occassion too. Then, I can do the dance instead of those women.πŸ˜†

Loved the entire reception description, the traditional song and dance sequence, the rituals, everything.

I am hooked to this one like everyoneee. Waiting for the next update now. 😳 πŸ˜†

Love
Rich
HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm very interesting so am,my is hiding dat mask story from ridz πŸ˜‰
but it was nicely presented fanx for pm
mahi4u thumbnail
hey di

wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat was relllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy AWESOME prt 😳

armaan's wrds wer juz grt 😳

juz luved it πŸ‘

cont super sooooooooonnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kat di Armaan is soo caring, but why do i get the feeling the romeo Armaan is going to be hard to cover and this future king Armaan is going to fall short πŸ˜‰

and this Anjali... she doesnt seem like the type to let Armaan go so easily πŸ˜•

I loved all the details in this part, the way you had the dhol playing, the rose petals, the village dnacers, Minnie dancing... it was so brilliantly written i felt like i was in the wedding watching everything πŸ˜ƒ

Fabulous part Di, i cant wait to see what happens next

Lubna 😳
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*Sigh* Another fabulous part!!! Kat how on earth though u deny do u do this yaar??? ❓

My first reaction reading the part was like suddenly how realized how very difficult all this is to visualize and capture by pen!!! i mean only a genius like you can do this trust me!! πŸ€—

"Riddhima looked over at him as he stood so unaffected by what was happening around him and looked back over towards the dancers leading them towards the middle of the hall so slowly…..The dancers moved around them dancing….Armaan watch the local villagers of his province coming forward to celebrate by dancing and he was overwhelmed by the song and the way they dance around him welcoming him and there queen to the large hall"

Oh girl u have an amazing sense o imagination!!1 How can u even think up like this and write it so very very beautifully is still a mystery to me!!! All the village women dancing and everything.......Brilliant is gonna fall short here for you again!! πŸ‘

And the song u included there!! wow trust only to think up something like this!!! πŸ‘

"as the music faded away around them they just looked into each others eyes…as the dancers and music played unaware of the conversation they where having with no words….."

Well well wat a wonderfully put line there. outstanding!! πŸ‘

next OMG RM!! lol glad to see she got the diamond ring on her finger in the end!! πŸ˜†

"Well if you ask me good looks run in the family!" Armaan said placing his arm around Anjali smiling. Anjali looked at him a little taken back and blushed slightly …he always had this effect on her. Always saying something she wanted to hear."

i dont like the sound of this !! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• dont see her accepting herself to be only a saali and nt aadhi garhwali so very soon. there again wonderful convo. πŸ‘

"That is Raj Kumar Armaan… Riddhima he is loyal to no one but his country and family…I guess being a wife of a future king you learn that the hard way….Anyway good luck! I wish you the very best…"

hmmm there again!! riddhima BEWARE!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• kat how do you put such one liners so very naturally and effortlessly???

"Atul I want her to love me as I am! … and not the man behind the mask… Do you understand?…I cant play that man as I am destiny to be king and ….I want to be myself with her and nothing more….if you can accept me and my love then fine. If not then that's fine too…we both know this marriage is to build bridges between our families"

That completely justifies as to why he isnt just going and blurting it out!! Riddhima its him!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Wish i cud blurt it out!! Great reasoning done here. wonder how is she gonna accept him!!

"As my wife I don't want to hide things from you…but I do understand where you're family is coming from ….As you know my father was having an affair with another woman and my mother accepted it and his child…. I can ensure you I'm not like my father but those vows I have made today I will keep!!… If ever I feel that I have made any injustice towards you or have broken them…then I am not fit to be a Rajput and a prince I will disown everything and leave you with everything I own…"

Gosh ohh boy!!! forget Ridz its me who is stunned now!! he is such a this for real in ur ff..............prince charming!!! 😍  Cant i plsssss take Ridz place in ur ff??? I mean not in real.........my name atleast.πŸ˜† Rajkumari Jia Armaan Mallik
😍🀣

Finally loved the last bit as he held her hand throughtout the journey. Once again the trouble you have taken to pen down each detail is gawjus and loudly applaud able i must say. πŸ‘

very very desperate now to see wats going to happen!! Doubt a kiss cuming up. πŸ˜† Thanku so very very much for the pm.

Finally i stop...........before my comment exceeds the length of your part πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ufff my comments just seem to be getting longer by the day!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Which shows that u r just surpassing ur excellence with each passing day , with each update.😳

Love
jia
Edited by jia.. - 15 years ago
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi di 😊
this part was great di n i totally loved that part where armaan takes a vow never to leave or betry ridzi aww that was so emotional 😭 😊 πŸ˜›
but it was really touching di loved it a lot 😊
one thing is totally eating me up why doesnt he want her to know abt him being the same person she met πŸ˜• n here shes going mad thinking whats the sense of familiarity b/w both the people πŸ˜† p[oor thing pity her 😭 πŸ˜†
update soon di
n even krazy 4 u
πŸ‘
vidu93 thumbnail
hi kat
this part was awesome.armaan is so gud.i hope riddz accepts him fast
thanx for the pm
continue soon