Fan Fictions

FF: Its in his Kiss...*Prt 15Pg139*14/04* - Page 16

stary world thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
aftr sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mucg of waiting it was fantastic πŸ‘ hats off 2 u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forevercharmed thumbnail
omg kat di! you got me hooked on this ff as well! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† its amazing! im loving it already! πŸ‘ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon! 😳

Avanti
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The cheeky bugger! 1st he drives her mad with the whole mask man charade then he doesn't let her see his face with the sehra, what is this hide and seek? πŸ˜†

Beautifully written part Di, i love the way you got the evil cousins, loving mother, cheeky sister and caring brother all in one part. the best thing about your FF's is their short, you dont have to wait long for the climax and the always different yet brilliant happily ever afters πŸ˜ƒ

Lubna 😳
Qwerty123rty thumbnail
Hey that was absolutely amazing..........m totally loving ur FF........keep updating
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😍 I am in no poisition to comment!! 😍
Oh Kat pls get that royal prince your highness Armaan Miallik for me na??? I mean cant i kidnap him?? 😍 seriously uhave done a dangerous thing my getting me imagine him as a prince (he already was one before......☺️)

Before u think of me as more insane then i already am i better get on.
Ok seriously i never thought this will ever ever ever happen but it has. U have surpassed ur excellence way beyond this time. nd i have no words left to tell u how this way. shud ijust bow down to ur highness?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

gosh i loved that whole Atul-Minne-Armaan scene. Specially wen he talks abt their mother. OMG Kat moved to tears really. πŸ€—Truly outstanding. And the bonding between Armaan-atul was like.......no words!! again 😳
Oh so scheming Relatives?? There have to be.

Armaan will remain Armaan rite?? Not showing her his face?? I knew it from the last laddo line that he knew her!!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Poor ridz!!πŸ˜†

I am so very mesmerized by this all. Seriously this reminds me of JA i dunno why , well not exactly as story is different but still.. 😳That was one masterpiece and this is another one which i am already falling in love with. 😳
Waiting for more to unfold
Love
Jia
Edited by jia.. - 15 years ago
nuts123 thumbnail
Hey Kat

gr8 part a usual

armi seems reli sweet... just like a prince.. o wait he is 1...lol.. like a raj kumar😳

hmm... ridz still has no idea its HIM!!! but i hope she soon finds out, i'm sure she'll b more than happy its HIM, the guy she kissed!... and the fact that he's not fat like a ladooπŸ˜†

nd omg nooooooooo... u left us with another cliff hanger 😑 ... how cud u..lol

can't wait 4 the nxt part yaar... and of course thr suhaag raat 😳... i hope thrz romance as well as the shocking news ridz wud comfront πŸ˜†

plz update it soooonnnn, nd pm me if u can

xx

Irsa
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh dii
its getting really excited πŸ˜›

i m in luv with this fic 😳

armaan in shooo chweet man..........he is looking adorable in a prince getup πŸ˜›

i m just dying to know what will be riddhima like knowing he was the man.......his man πŸ˜†

Minnie and Atul relation with ammy is really sweet......i just hope to saw a serial on this fic πŸ‘

man, i m just luv luv luing it πŸ€—

Thinking of eating the spice of this fic πŸ˜†

go on diiii
me waiting eagerly 😳 πŸ‘

lolz
ana πŸ˜†
simran1285 thumbnail

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did you stop 😑 it was so beautiful and I was so engulfed in the happenings when boom the part is over   don't do that yaar nearly made my heart stop 😳

WOW!!!!!!!! so he knew it was her all along, it was all planned I loved that, I would have hated it if atleast one of them didn't know about that

yahoo!!!! they are almost married πŸ˜† I mean Jaimala toh ho gayi phere abhi baaki hai πŸ˜‰ and oye hoye naughty naughty Armaan already doing shararat with Ridz so cute! 😳  😳

You Minnie was my favorite character in DMG I am glad to brought her back I miss her and her witty lines,

I absolutely loved the camaraderie between Atul-Minnie-Armaan and Ridz would fit perfectly into the little family.

I am so excited to know what is going to happen next and where the story is headed...pleaseeeeeeeee update the next part soon I am loving this story πŸ˜›

Edited by simran1285 - 15 years ago
spln thumbnail
omg the poor girl in a wreck of feelings while he was playing that hide n seek all the wile....how smart is he yet to be....n minnie aaawwww bloved that adorable kid, shes my fav sweetheart here....um sure she n ridzi gona b a great team....armaan may win this first game, but thereafter he better be prepared to lose them all...n i dont see atul not siding up with ridzi either....such a cute family!!!waiting for the bad guys in action of course, they bring the true colors to the story!!!
mahi4u thumbnail
hey di

wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

juz AWESOME prt

cont super sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru