Fan Fictions

FF: Its in his Kiss...*Prt 15Pg139*14/04* - Page 74

sumairaa thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey kat.....luks like u have completely forgotten abt this beautiful fanctic of urs.......plz update it soon sweatheart.......m eagarly waiting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Kat,.....

hanging on to this cliffhanger is a difficult feat ....please do the honors:)

-Ria
mahi4u thumbnail
hey di

wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat was relllyyyyyyyyyyyyy gudddd😉

cont super sooooooonnnnnnnn

luv ya n tak care
mahru
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

~~Part 9~~

She looked over at the security camera footage since she tapped in to the CCTV network as she need to have ways to leave the palace un noticed to ensure her plan did not fail…as the camera was situated near her gym…in the basement she tapped into the device which let her into the network unnoticed ….lucky for her the IT programming lessons where final useful… as she screen the footage she notice a van …and she looked careful as she heard the door close and looked over at Armaan walking in an minimized the window …

She looked over at him as he walked over to the bathroom and slammed it shut… He had been out driving checking places with Atul and she could tell they had not been successful at all…getting of the bed she moved to her built in wardrobe and opened the door… She looked over at the black ninja suit …it was going to be now or never she thought hearing the bathroom door close…grapping the powered sleeping pills in her hand she left the room and looked at him as he sat on the bed with his hand on his face…

He felt her arms grab hold of him as she kneeled on the floor and he held her…close to him and closed his eyes.

"I am scared RD….First time in my life I am really scared …" he sounded child like and looked at her in tears.

"She be fine I promise…" Feeling his arms gasped her she kissed him gentle on the forehead and held him…

"I get you something to eat?" she release him and kissed him on the forehead and stood up to have him grab hold of her waist and just hold her…closing her eyes she placed her hand on his head and gentle smooth him.

"I don't know what I do without you RD…I love you so much!" he whispered as she opened her eyes and looked at him as he held her. Unsure what to make of his comments of late his comments where attacking her in so many ways and she was unsure why?

"Armaan everything will be ok!" she cupped his face in her hands and looked at him as he nodded his head at her..

"Minnie never left this place and how she …."

"Armaan I get you something to eat and be back….." Uff men forever just acting helpless?…now if she can get him off to sleep she could take Pishab Singh call…

"RD I am not hungry… Minnie…" OMG

"Ok how about a drink…I get you some water.." she said looking at the jug of water on the table.

"Hmm RD acting like my good wife…as usual…Thank you my queen…" he nodded untying the lace of his shoes as she walked over to the jug full of water…  Seeing the cordial bottle he liked so much…she placed the solution and the powered in the tall glass to mask the taste and poured the water… Feeling guilt as this was the first time she was goin to do such a thing and looked at him as he started to un cuff the buttons on his sleeves and smiled looking at her as she held the glass…she watched him take the drink and place it to his lips…. Looking at the clear glass now emptied as he handed her the glass he leaned forwards and kissed her cheek.

She watched him closely as he got undressed and helped him with the sleeves of his red stain sleeping attire and smiled as he looked at her.

"What would I do without you?" he said to see her blush slightly…

"I have such a headache ….to much stress RD…" she looked at him holding his head and helped him to the bed and looked at him as he pulled her towards him.

"Minnie!" he whispered closing his eyes as she looked at him fast asleep…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No he's out cold!…. Where? OK! Meet me in 20mins out side the east gate ….there is less security there…" she whispered looking over at Armaan asleep on the bed.

She looked at herself dressed in black and looked over at Raj on the bed.

"RAJA!" she commanded as he looked up at her.

"No one is to enter the room!" she looked at him walking over the door and sit down…This was also his test as well…She need to know if his training was as good as hers…walking over to Armaan on the bed she looked at him as he looked like an angel.

"I get her back I promise…Minnie is special to me…and I would never hurt her or let anyone else…" unsure why she just told him that? she walked over the balcony and placed the black hood on her head… looking below the she knew it was the time the guards changed shifts and she hand re- arranged the cameras to move in sequence….she need to make sure her timed correctly…as she saw the guard move away she placed her hands on the stone balcony frame and moved her legs round and jumped ….to the right side of the building onto the drain pipe…as it was covered in Ivory she was able to move down unnoticed…looking at her watch she looked up as the camera below her moved and jumped onto the ground …. Running swiftly she ran to the large oak tree near the East entrance and climbed up the tree… Armaan had tightened security and she knew coming back in would be an issue…but she tackle that when she got back… Lifting herself up into the mist of the tree she looked over at the guard with a cigarette in his hand…quietly she scaled the branch and looked up at the branch over her head…If she timed this right … jumping up she looked over at the 5 foot distance…..taking a deep breathe she moved her entire body forwards somersaulted and landed on the other side on the walk ….seeing the flashing light of the headlight she headed towards it… Pishab Singh was father's loyal guard and he was sown to protect her… No one knew he was active with her not even Rani Ma there were some secretes that need to be kept …he saved her life so many times and he was the only one she trusted and looked up to as a father figure at time..

"Beta?" he looked at her getting into the jeep.

"Uncle?" hearing her low voice he shook his head and looked at her as she got in the front seat beside him.

"Sorry Madam….not seen you and.." She looked at him getting tearful and placed her hand on his arm…as he drove the car with no headlights down the road slowly….

"Ok so where is she? What is going on?" she asked unsure how much he knew but he always stirred her in the right direction and was a remarkable gunman..  

"She is at an old clothes Mill owned by the Maliks…she held captive there..." he said switching on the headlights and driving towards the destination.

"By who?" Riddhima looked at him as he drove the car and stared at the dark road.

"The guys name is Shivam Naryan….he is a trade union….he's son is very ill and he asked Ranvir for money to save him and ….Ranvir refused to help…."

"Let me guess his son died and he wants revenge….hes not after money but Minnie blood as payback…" Pishab Singh glanced at her and nodded his head.

"Malik are selfish b*******. Guy asking for help….In our provenance this never happens…" She said firmly and he nodded.

It was true Rani ma never let anyone go away empty handed and would be loyal to her subjects….it was just the done thing… 'Riddhima there are our responsibility and they will be willing to give there life for us, its only money given to us by there taxes and if cant show them kindness and warmth they we are nothing but ruthless dictators and we are nothing but!' Riddhima learn this along time ago and had seen the love, kindness and respect show to her and the Royal Family….Yet she never seen this at the Maliks at all? There was no open court at the palace at all unsure why?

"There it is? I checked there are guard posted and the perimeter is secure…" he said cautionly as she looked at the abandoned Mill.. It was ideal to keep someone captive and Maliks would not check there own building listed….

"Madam?" he looked at her opening the car door.

"I'll do this alone…you are to wait here and that's a direct order….If I am not back in the next 60mins then called the police…." She said getting out and looking at him.

"Prince Armaan?" he asked looking at her she opened the passenger door.

"What about him? Pishab Singh?" she unzipped the back to get out the magnum gun and picked up the silencer and placed it on the front of the gun…if she need to do this then it would be unseen and unheard.

"You don't want me to call him?" he looked at her frowning at him as she picked up the small knives and placed them on her belt.

"No!" she said firmly opening the sliver buckle of the long box and taking out her samurai sword….he looked at her with drawing the blade and placed his back into its case and placed it on her back into the secret holder designed into the suit…

"I just thought since he IS YOUR Romeo in Paris you would want him to know…" he looked at her stop and stare at him seeing the colour draining from her face… he avoided telling her so many time but this was the right time…

"WHAT?" totally taken back by what he said she looked over at him as he looked at her. It was not like him to lie and …..???

"We discuss this later….Right now I'm get Minnie and then I want full details!" she said firmly as he lowered his head…

Pishab Singh watched through the night vision binoculars as she enter the parameter and sighed.

"Shanshank my old friend…How I am trying to get her not to go through this haste mission of killing her husband….but she born with your stubborn gene." He got out the Jeep and loaded the shotgun and placed the small gun in his hand and headed towards the Mill.

"I promise you and bhabhi I protect her …."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if they don't pay?" Riddhima careful stood with her back to the wall outside the window ….this room behind her was heavily protected and Minnie had to be here..

"They have to pay other word my son is dead!" hearing there voice Riddhima understood the game they where just after money for the operations.

"I spoke to Armaan….he is willing to pay …..lets got through the details….Hey you! Watch the girl…" hearing the footsteps moving towards her Riddhima looked above her to see bar in the wall and jumped and hoisted herself up….as she looked down she saw then 2 men at the entrance of the door…as it was dark she was un noticed.

"Shivam what is it?" Riddhima saw the stop not far below her and held her breath. She need to get to Minnie first un noticed and seen…

"The girls drugged right and if they don't pay….i'm selling her as child prostitution she can earn the money for my son!" They laughed …..Riddhima closed her eyes controlling her anger and cursed them as well as the Maliks for causing this issue in the first place…hearing the footsteps disappear she looked up to see a vent near her and moved herself into it….moving inside the metal vent slowly she looked threw the metal mess to see Minnie gagged and tied to the chair…the room looked locked and the guard was outside the room… opening the metal mess she jumped down…

"Minnie?" she whispered looking at her as she looked asleep ….moving forward she untied the rope and the blindfold…seeing her eyes open she looked over at the Minnie not responding?

"Minnie!"

"L.....E...." Riddhima placed her hand on her mouth

"Minnie? I am here to get you out! I am a friend!" Riddhima looked at her nod as she whispered….gentle letting her go she looked at the teenager sobbing and holding her.

"Please help me…" Minnie sobbed Riddhima held her and was thankful Minnie had not recognised her in the suit and the Ninja style mouth piece on her face only made her eyes visible..

"Are you hurt? Have they drugged you?" she whispered looking at the door

"At first ….but I pretended to be asleep all this time!" Minnie whispered looking at the stranger dressed in black as she placed something on the door and looked up the vent again.

"Can you move….we need to be quick?" Riddhima waved at her and looked up at the vent as she nodded…. Minnie looked back at her as she climbed up the vent…

"Now was have to be quiet no talking….the vent will carry our sound….slide your body to the slowly and we following this vent straight and then taking a right!" Riddhima whispered as Minnie began to move slowly… If I am correct this is the same vent I saw climbing into the Mill and will lead outside…

*BOOM* Riddhima closed her eyes as the force of the explosion jerked them…

"Its Ok! ….Now move!" Riddhima said firmly as Minnie stopped at the Metal Mess..Riddhima looked outside and saw they where outside… *STOMP* the mess fell and they were now outside…below was a metal stairway she climbed getting into the building….but they would have guessed they came this way….and they need to move fast… She jumped down and looked up at Minnie shaking her head at her scared to Jump.

"JUMP OR DIE!" Riddhima shouted as they heard the guards below them…

Hearing the gunshots Minnie screamed and jumped as Riddhima caught her…Riddhima grabbed her as they both ran ….Riddhima looked over at the small lake and if they jumped they will make the lake….as below there where guards with dogs and she had to battle her way out but with Minnie that was not an option… Minnie was a good swimmer and she seen the metals in her room.

"Minnie….when you get to the edge Jump!" Riddhima shouted behind her… Minnie eyes widened at the drop looking scared.

*bang bang*   

"I cant!" Riddhima took out her gun seeing the guards behind her and pulled the trigger.

"GO CHILD NOW!!"  *bang bang*    Minnie looked back at Riddhima and then Jumped….. Riddhima followed as they braced themselves for the impact of the water…Minnie Surfaced in the cold water and looked around her to see another splash…and looked at Riddhima in surprise.

"Bhabhi!" Riddhima sighed seeing Minnie sobbing and huggin her…

*bang bang*   

"Minnie go!" Minnie nodded her head and swam to the bank seeing Riddhima moving slowly as she got onto the bank…..Seeing a jeep stop Minnie looked back at Riddhima….unsure what to do?

"Madam!" Pishab Singh looked over at Riddhima place a hand on her left arm which was bleeding and looked over at Minnie running to join her.

"Pishab Singh it's not safe get us out of here!" Minnie looked at the fairly old man nodded as they both ran towards him and got into the Jeep….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bhabhi? Your bleeding!" Minnie gasped looking at her as the Jeep drove franticly.

"We goin to the hospital!"

"NO! to the palace…its just a graze…bullet just hit pass me before I jumped!" Riddhima said looking at Minnie

"It need addressing Madam!" Pishab Singh looked in the rear view mirror as she shook her head at him…

"Armaan will get up and we need to get there before he anyone finds us!"

"But?" Riddhima looked over at Minnie..

"Minnie Rajput promise what happen tonight you will not say a word….Pishab Singh saved you.... he saw the van and found you…" Riddhima stared at Minnie as she nodded her head.

"Swear on the Malik future Kings life you will not tell a soul what happen!" Riddhima looked at Minnie as he took out a knife from Riddhima belt.

"I promise on this blade ….if I tell them you can kill me with this blade!" Riddhima looked at her and nodded.

"Pishab Singh ….Shivam's son is in need of treatment…get the payment to the hospital and save that boy at any cost…I don't want any thing like this to happen again!" Minnie looked at her commanding at Pishab Singh as he turned the headlights off to the jeep ….

"Madam how will you?" Riddhima moved her hand the blood was server and she need to stop it!…

Pishab Singh got out of the Jeep and looked over at her arm…

"Needs stitches and a dressed….I will dress this but you need to…" he looked at her face as she nodded.

"I'll get in don't worry….Get Minnie and you're self to the main entrance and get the guard to announce to Armaan you want to see him….Minnie…You know what you have to do!" Riddhima got out of the Jeep seeing the sun slowly rising she need to get inside in the next few minutes….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARMAAN?" Atul shook Armaan and looked over at him asleep

"Huh?" Opening his eyes he looked over at Atul

"What?" he said getting up quickly…looking at him

"Any news? About Minnie?" Armaan jumped out of bed and looked around the room

"She Ok? The guards confirmed a man just bringin her in!" Armaan smiled and hugged Atul

"RD?" Armaan shouted and frowned not getting a response

"Have you seen RD?" Armaan asked looking at Atul…….   Please comment..... Guys ill with virus so inactive🤢..... posted this just because it was due..... no futher updates on FF's until Well!  Docs orders   Love Kat
desi_angel101 thumbnail
reserved:)

Yay first to comment for once in my life lol... Ugh typical Kat di to leave it at a cliffhanger lol jk but what a place to leave it at! Armaan realizing that she's gone, minnie's back, and pishab singh 😆 just told her that armaan is Romeo! N what an update too so gripping haha ridz in ninja mode I read it over the first time n I was like all intensely scared for what was happening(I usually read thru the updates twice to actually get some sense of what's going on cuz I'm slow like dat lol plus urs r worth reading more than once but when I did I got the mental image of ridz karate chopping guys in a ninja suit n that just put me in splits:D)... God talk about action packed! Jumping from places n trees jeez the guys in secret service cud use her man they'd catch bin laden in 2 days lmao... U totally wowed me with ur description of the rescue mission it completely captivated me... And ridz is defo one brave girl to go thru with all of that! Hmm rani ma n nice to all her subjects... Oh I sooooo believe that psh what a natak to show to ridz so she'd hate the maliks even more... I can totally c thru this: rani ma got minnie kidnapped by these hired goons n she knew ridz wud cone there to save her so she made sure those guys were talking about this so called shivam's son when she got there so she'd hate armaan n
his family even more... Omg am I rite or am I rite? Lol I'm still working on finding the key to that wonderful dimaag of urs hehe... Fab update as usual! N hope u get better soon!!

Luv RichaEdited by desi_angel101 - 15 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail
WOW that was one hell of a part i can litlary imagine how did ridhima must have saved minne mind blowing writing HATS OF TO U KAT
 👍🏼
👍🏼
👍🏼
👍🏼
👍🏼
luv
nruti
Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reserved

Hi Kat,
please do take care of yourself, health is very important......
really, you have dedication to have updated, even when you weren't feeling all that well, thank you so much...

About the part, I simply loved it, the way you described the whole resuce operation was too good, love it when a girl takes upon herself to save the needy & the man sleeping away, lol!!

do update when you are all fit & fine

take care 
Edited by Jodubai - 15 years ago
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
reserved lol!!!! after sooooo long...u tc of yurself  gurl!!

finally!!! i luv d rajputs yaa!! tey r so controlled n word bound by promises!! royal blood....haaaaah!!
u managed 2 squeeze in a worryin n unstable R..shez totally givin in 2 A!! i lke hw minnie trusts her!!

grt update!!
Edited by missypatel - 15 years ago
sadique137 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i ve not been able to comment on few parts.

but this is mind blowing and i couldnt stay quiet 👏
get well soon.
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reserved
*edited*
hey kat di😊
how r u feeling now hope ur fine n get well soon😛
this ones after a long time di😆
seriously but it was amazing a complete roller coaster ride😃
loved the whole epi
it was like wow
so finally she knows that armaan is her romeo😆 actually i thought that she already knows but i guess it was a misunderstanding😕
the way she saved minnie was mind blowing👏

n then one thing i strongly feel is that armaan is innocent n is being trapped by ridz's family😕
plz clear the confusion di
get well soon😊 n update soon😆
👏

👏

👏

👏

👏
Edited by prernawaghray - 15 years ago