Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Aao Na...

amalia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
im also very impressed by SD's presonalities today, in fact i was crying just like Divyanka becuZ his performance had touched every bit of my heart!, I was truly satisfies to know that in the industry we have two great beautiful actors. Divyanka with her cute innocent bubly personality with Sharad's handsome hot looks with his calm and confident attitude, vaah kya jodi hai!
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL
So well said Sravani..SD is our inspiration...we hope and dream they get married and have a life full of joy and happiness forever...it is a fairytale in real life...
I am not only awed by their performances, but also by their commitment to each other..their love began with friendship, which makes this relationship truly unique...

I also love the fact that they try to keep their relationship private and sacred...But their problem is, their love illuminates not only them but everything around them..
Just love them soooooo much....
neka Senior Member
neka
neka

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of u.sharad has a wonderful personality no wonder divyanka can't stay away from him
His composure despite all the critism was worth applauding Clap .Despite all the attacks he still apologised
to all he may have been rude to.HE IS WONDERFUL.
Divyanka is so adorable and very supportive always ready to defend him no matter where just like vidya
she simply can not hide her love for him but sharad tries to hide his LOL
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Sravi....this was defintiely a much needed topic! Clap

Everything you all said is so true! Embarrassed he is such a confident and honest person, and doesn't need others approval when he knows what he's doing is right! Embarrassed

Divz...she has to be the most supportive friend he could have, she came to almost all his preformances and was just always there whole-heartedly!
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Such a nice topic. Big smile It might be because I have followed SD's personal life so much but it feels like I know them really well. They are different people but so human. Many may think that Sharad is so confident because of his achievements and that fame has made him fly in the air but the truth is that he has always been like this. He accepts that his attitude will sound boastful but thats who he is and not what he became. As far as Divz is concerned, I haven't seen such a compassionate celeb like her ever. She's so genuinely caring about the people around her and she is so emotional. I can see a lot of 'vidyaness' in her. Personally I get very upset when she is hurt and sometimes I get scared that people can take advantage of her goodness. Even when Sharad was recieving all that slack, I took it very personally. They are very honest people who have different ways of showing their feelings. Sharad, being a typical capricorn does think about what other people think while Divz is carefree. I think these two understand each other best. I am sure Sharad gets really overwhelmed by Divs' support and any guy will love to be told how great they are by their girlfriend. It is a major confidence booster. I really want to know which of her demands Sharad fulfills for her? Maybe he dances for her in private. Haha.God bless them and you lot for having to read this essay.

Edited by *Reemz* - 12 May 2008 at 1:29am
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged
EVERYONE.....Well Said! Clap

They both truely ARE the most best couple we have. The fact that they care so much about each other and cherishes each others side so much was definitely evident from their reactions, enthusiams and expressions. They are truely in love with each other... Embarrassed I know Sharad is for sure....as he was soo very moved by D's comments and support. Big smile Goshh....I just love them soo much!!! Embarrassed
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Haha!! Awesome topic!! Wink Everyone's written so much.. there's no room for me to write! Confused LOL LOL But its all good! S and D were something that I used to wait up to watch every Sunday evening in YHJ! Their reactions and expressions were just amazing! No kidding ever since I've known that celebs can be as simple, hardworking and honest as these two.. (except the whole dating thing!!) LOL LOL They are people whom you can def look up to.. unlike the other celebs in life!! They are all so pretense and fake that it's just a show for them both on camera and behind it.. And the have the attitudes of terrible individuals but they try and portray themselves differently from what they are in reality even in reality shows!! All the other contestants in YHJ I have not much respect for except for Prachi, Sharad and Shweta! Prachi for what she's achieved in such a little time... Tongue Shweta for.. (ummm I just like her from KZK, and all the episodes I've watched in the show!! in real life though she's a big drama queen!! which comes across so many times in YHJ!!) Sharad has grown on me as a person, I think the dude's quite simple and all and that's wat works for him always and maybe that's wat Divz likes in him as well!! Big smile Overall Sharad-Divyanka are the most awesome lot of people both on and off-screen and I'm honestly proud that I'm their fan! LOL
Man this post is really long!! God bless all those who finish reading it!! LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index