Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

does jai have feelings for meera? (Page 3)

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Milkey,

Just wait for the creatives to bring out the twist that Vicky is either Meera's son from her first marriage or he is adopted. No way is he JM's son, that is too easy for Ekta and her creatives to show us!!

We don't know for sure that Meera's first husband died on the wedding day(that could be a lie) or that he is dead at all. Also, they would have brought in a more charismatic actor if Vicky is supposed to be Jai's son as then, Vicky's character would have a bigger role in KS!

Edited by suganthirani - 12 May 2008 at 8:33am

milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
suganthirani,
yot still hoping anything good from these creatives and mai.
i don't think there is any twist with vickey's entry.
he is JM's son.and if vickey will play a bigger role then anytime they can chang actor.
uvita Goldie
uvita
uvita

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I agree with Milkey, I do not trust Ekta at all and her bringing any twist to show otherwise......she has always disappointed her viewers by showing crap and she may do this at this time......just thinking of Vicky being Jai and Meera's son gives me the creeps....what is the use of revenge
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged

milkey and deepa, i agree with sugarathni that just wait for a day or two to get clear picture about who is vicky and i am sure that there is twist with his entry and he won't be JM son.

waise i also agree to the fact that in EK land everythign is possible a 15 year old can get degree, by the way which chakki ka atta meera might have fed him to grow at double ageConfused 

Edited by swatinarang - 12 May 2008 at 8:47am
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Actually Milkey,

Its exactly the creatives whom I am depending on LOL, see, they had two of these twists, the son from the first marriage and the first husband still alive in two of their BT serials. So, since they like to copy from their own works, I am pretty sure, Vicky is not Jai's son!

Plus, unless Jai and Meera had some kind of telepathy situation where Vicky was conceived, there is no way Vicky is young enough to be Jai and Meera's son! LOL I am pretty sure there's a twist here!
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suganthirani

Actually Milkey,

Its exactly the creatives whom I am depending on LOL, see, they had two of these twists, the son from the first marriage and the first husband still alive in two of their BT serials. So, since they like to copy from their own works, I am pretty sure, Vicky is not Jai's son!

i agree there has to be twist and as she is copying KZK vicky will be meera's son from previous marraige or even he can be atharva #1 whom meera bai saved

Plus, unless Jai and Meera had some kind of telepathy situation where Vicky was conceived, there is no way Vicky is young enough to be Jai and Meera's son! LOL I am pretty sure there's a twist here!

yaar possible as meera bai might have fed him some extra diet and blood of others to grow at such a speedWink

milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
if there is a twist then we will keep guessing that wat can be vickey's theroy.but in end we will get to know that there is no twist .it is just seedha and simple that vickey is JM's son.
the same thing happened in the last leap with JM's marriage.
we were guessing that JM marriage was fake or wat is the reason behind this marriage??but we never got the reason.we thought there was a twaist in JM marriage but it was all simple that they are Married .

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I choose to agree with Suganthi...

We have seen many many J----m scenes which would have put an end to KS.They didnt,they have always teased us with such senseless and tasteless scenes.This is one among them.This vicky will not be their son,but they will take their own sweet little time to put an end to this misery.But finally,he will be adopted or like Suganthi said,Psychopath's previous hubby's child.She might have concieved his chile before he died....

I am going to wait till they prove beyond doubts that he is their son.Like in JW having flashbacks of the night he spent with her,or something along that line which underlines the fact that he did infact spend a night with her,with or without his complete sense.

Go to top