Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

India-Forums

Chhoona Hai Aasmaan
Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

IQ says bye to CHA ur thoughts & wishes! (Page 13)

Angel_01 Groupbie
Angel_01
Angel_01

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i dont think anyone has a problem in that...just that this was seen as Iqbals show to most people

vivan is the lead in his serial maayka i think lol

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
jii main lead itna funny cheez hai...pata nahin tha... Big smile

newayzz...ab logon ka dil khush karne ke liye jhoot nahin bolna chahiye isi liye we say vivan is nt main lead...baad mein jaa ke duhk hota hai na... Embarrassed Big smile issey acha hai pehle hi bata do... Big smile
bellajacob IF-Dazzler
bellajacob
bellajacob

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by sateera_angad

jii par har ek ki understandign is different naBig smile good understtanding hai jiiBig smile

arey mera talent toh bahar nikal nikal ke phott ta hai...kya karoon...Big smile toh sambalonaa .oh  i try to keep ti to myself....sure aap ki marzi...roka kisne haiLOL par aapka toh aap dikha dikha ke dikhaa rhai haina....lagta hai aap bhulti haiLOL maine kuch nahi kaha...aap ne request kiyaLOL thaso i thot y nt ask!Big smilesure ....anything elseLOL

flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Hey Sana, long time... where were u??

yeah, I totally agree, DMG is doing great even though most of the actors/actress in the begining were just new but now everyone loves them..

I do wish the rest of CHA crew good luck and hope to see IQ in action soon...I will follow him where ever he goes..LOLLOL

Originally posted by smartc

@ panache: I will try my best but if I ever get lazy, please do stay in touch nonetheless Wink ~

@ Sunita: Iqbal was the sole reason of me watching this show as well. So this will be my last week of watching this show too. Yet, I want to wish the entire CHA cast & crew all the best of luck! I hope the script gets better from this point onwards because a good script can do wonders even if there are no big telestars on the show. Take DMG for instance. It's doing so well because the script is simply awesome!

Cheers,
Sana~

bellajacob IF-Dazzler
bellajacob
bellajacob

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel_01

i dont think anyone has a problem in that...just that this was seen as Iqbals show to most people

vivan is the lead in his serial maayka i think lol

i just saw a problem above...so askedLOL 

it was seen as iqbal's show as he had come back on tv after a long holidayLOL

i guess he wanted a *rocking * comebackLOL

yea vivi is the lead in maayka....u think absolutely riteClap

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sunita*

Hey Sana, long time... where were u??

yeah, I totally agree, DMG is doing great even though most of the actors/actress in the begining were just new but now everyone loves them..

I do wish the rest of CHA crew good luck and hope to see IQ in action soon...I will follow him where ever he goes..LOLLOL

Originally posted by smartc

@ panache: I will try my best but if I ever get lazy, please do stay in touch nonetheless Wink ~

@ Sunita: Iqbal was the sole reason of me watching this show as well. So this will be my last week of watching this show too. Yet, I want to wish the entire CHA cast & crew all the best of luck! I hope the script gets better from this point onwards because a good script can do wonders even if there are no big telestars on the show. Take DMG for instance. It's doing so well because the script is simply awesome!

Cheers,
Sana~

yeah sana where are u besharam? not replyin to PMsCryu ignoring me tooLOLLOLLOL

@wonderful "lets insult iq posts" we wish the man luck and whatever his decision i am sure its wise and courageous, the show did lack lustre thats for sure

i am wondering one thing about vivan I am sure there was a petition going around trying to convince him to leave the show tooo not so long backOuch by his die hard fans.. hmmm wonder what happened to thatConfused

but i do wish him and the entire CHA crew all the best esp our farhanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi  will miss his and abhi interaction

to our kamdev, misrajee u were the best tea break everLOL

Edited by LadyZaib - 12 May 2008 at 11:36am
rss45160 Goldie
rss45160
rss45160

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i think he took the right decision he was good with ekta Embarrassed
rss45160 Goldie
rss45160
rss45160

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anna143

not surprised. It was a boring show imo and he wasnt working for me either.

i agreeEmbarrassed

Go to top