Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I dont know what to say, I just recently started watching CHA, and now Iqu is gone, what do I do I watched the serial only for him.. though I like the show, my main reason was because I love to see Iqbal act and agghh, he's gone now..!

Im sure must have had some good reasons, but i'm waiting for his next serial now... i hope he comes back soon, love you darling! πŸ€—

Thankoo Sangu di!

Originally posted by: ammmu

I dont know what to say, I just recently started watching CHA, and now Iqu is gone, what do I do I watched the serial only for him.. though I like the show, my main reason was because I love to see Iqbal act and agghh, he's gone now..!

Im sure must have had some good reasons, but i'm waiting for his next serial now... i hope he comes back soon, love you darling! πŸ€—

Thankoo Sangu di!

You so welcome Ammu, no worries re, he will be back soon.

I have a gift for u too, Sharad Malhotra pics from SBS, I will post it within few hours, just chk ur forum k. 😳

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
ohhhhhhh no i cant believe tiha i am on the verge of crying now
Love''sAngel thumbnail
i hope v see him back soon but i am sincerly hoping it is some kind of trick to increase the TRPs & v dont miss Iqbal 4 a long time
islandgirl007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqbalk fan

im sure he is already flooded with offers.. and dont think so bad for anyone.. u dont have to be sarci..for all u know he has already taken up a show and shootin for it.. we will see him soon..his fans are with him!πŸ˜ƒ

god bless u for saying thisπŸ˜ƒ yeah true u never know he mite be shooting..just cant waittttttttttttt
i am sooo exciteddd....wonder what it will be next...
but yaar i have a problem...i want to change my profile name now to his new show...😭
i dont want this name if he is not in the show anymore...😭😭😭
i hope he comes with pallavi
or someone else..but really hottttttttt co-star who will complement him in looks and acting skills😳😳
πŸ˜†

All want him to be with Pallavi, so do I man! 😳

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

god bless u for saying thisπŸ˜ƒ yeah true u never know he mite be shooting..just cant waittttttttttttt
i am sooo exciteddd....wonder what it will be next...
but yaar i have a problem...i want to change my profile name now to his new show...😭
i dont want this name if he is not in the show anymore...😭😭😭
i hope he comes with pallavi
or someone else..but really hottttttttt co-star who will complement him in looks and acting skills😳😳

PM Sree for ur name change, what was the name I gave u!

Rajkumari Hamz na! 😳

islandgirl007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

PM Sree for ur name change, what was the name I gave u!

Rajkumari Hamz na! 😳

Diii that was exactly what i wanted to change it too..
Her name is just Sree???
Yes Sree, oh man that would be awesome!

You know Hamz I wont get to see Ajaa Piya tohe Pyar Doon and Dr. Armaan attending to Captain Abhimanyu Adhikari.

Sapna Adhoori rahe gaya! 😭

Now Im really shattered! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
islandgirl007 thumbnail
I know Di...now sapna adhoora..who knows may be they will have a cross over for iq's new show and DMG

coz in DMG they always advertise new shows...but that will happen only if Iq's next show is on star one
so sapna adhooraaaaaaaaaaa

😭 😭