Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
sinking ship ๐Ÿ˜• the only reason cha was doing well was because of iqbal and vivan ....so god knows what you are on about
sil123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">aisa kyun bol rahe ho yaar...

aise angrezzi me ek kahawat hai
-aditi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sil123

aise angrezzi me ek kahawat hai

haan toh wohi na yeh hi kyu...?bhai ki ship bhi nahin dubb rahi thhi...it was he- my shona abhi captain to sail the ship....๐Ÿ˜ณabbb i dunno who's gonna do the same task with same responsible and with all love and care for his companions๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

islandgirl007 thumbnail
Iqbal come on DMG plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

or another show with Pallavi will do tooooooooooooooo

Please dont go away too long....come back soooooooooooon..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha i was just telling a friend that i want him to join dmg ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

Iqbal come on DMG plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

or another show with Pallavi will do tooooooooooooooo

Please dont go away too long....come back soooooooooooon..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He will be bak in no time Hamz, just wait for few k...no worries.

Glad to see u bak my dear.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
not surprised. It was a boring show imo and he wasnt working for me either.
humza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jo hota hai achche k liye hota hai ๐Ÿ˜‰wish him all the best 4 his new show ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cha ka toh ab ALLAH hi hafiz hai ๐Ÿ˜†
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
oh gud one... my list of serials gettin shorter...gosh ab wohi same 2 same dekhna parega...honestly man..iqu jii kaikkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??? ๐Ÿ˜• i was well shocked...mumu massi i tld u to show those pics i showed uto iqu jii...warna yeh sab nahin hota..."chance tha" ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You know what my grandma said yesterday while watching a CHA promo...where he asks Sameera to get married to him...she's like he looks different...I was like yeahh...she was like he looks older and tired...I was like yeahhhhhh...and I was like he should quit the show...and she was like yeahhhh LOL

I know alot of u guys liked the show...but for some reason I jus never developped a liking for it...I watched it for the longest time...but it wasn't like i'm addicted to watching Iqbal like it was with Angad...

I really hope he comes out with something good this time! And has make up men that do his make uppp properly and don't make him look olderrrrr. Hope the show comes on air sooon!

Good lucck Iqbal!