Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Oh dam Pana, to bad for u! 😆

Don't make fun...o.k!!😆🤣...but may be by the time i get back he should be on a new show!😉😆

He's a flawless guy, what can I say! 😳

I will keep u updated my dear.
Originally posted by: panache

Don't make fun...o.k!!😆🤣...but may be by the time i get back he should be on a new show!😉😆

Acha ache bache nahin rothe, i will keep u updated.😆

ppanache thumbnail

He's a flawless guy, what can I say! 😳 - Ahahaha....flawless....he definitely is!😉😆

I will keep u updated my dear - can't wait to hear about the new show of his!😉.

Yeah, in the article it states talks are on, lets wait and watch na...my Angads line! 😆 😆 😆
ppanache thumbnail

Yeah, in the article it states talks are on, lets wait and watch na...my Angads line! 😆 😆 😆

When did he become your angad..you just stick with shaurya!!😡

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow...That's one least expected news!!!

Whether he continues to do this serial or another one, I will always wish him best of luck in whatever he does.. I just hope that the next project gives him the professional satisfaction and peace that he so genuinely deserves 😳 ~

I just hope to God that his co-star does him full justice in his new show.. Sam was alright, but lacked the "oomph" factor in my view. So let's see what happens next! If the new show production team is reading this thread, then I have just two initials for a co-star of Iqbal.. "P.S" 😉

Cheers,
Sana~ 😳
Hai ram Sana, my wish is the same, but I dont think that will happen til she is with BT.

You are so right, I feel the same way too. 😳
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hai ram Sana, my wish is the same, but I dont think that will happen til she is with BT.

You are so right, I feel the same way too. 😳

Yeah, Di.. I sorta know that too.. Pallavi's already doing like 2 shows.. I dont think she'll commit to another one even if B.T was not in picture! She likes to do one show at a time and I am sure she already has her hands full.. That's another story that neither one of them is doing her justice...*argh*

Anyhow, me and my wishful thoughts... let's see what future brings for all of us 😉~

Cheers,
Sana~
ppanache thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartc

Oh wow...That's one least expected news!!!

Whether he continues to do this serial or another one, I will always wish him best of luck in whatever he does.. I just hope that the next project gives him the professional satisfaction and peace that he so genuinely deserves 😳 ~

I just hope to God that his co-star does him full justice in his new show.. Sam was alright, but lacked the "oomph" factor in my view. So let's see what happens next! If the new show production team is reading this thread, then I have just two initials for a co-star of Iqbal.. "P.S" 😉

Cheers,
Sana~ 😳

Sana...my love..i am khatti with you...you don't PM at all!! and here she comes....😡

I agree with you...... He needs a better co-star who can do justice to his character....😉