HAPPY 2ND PRC ANNIVERSARY 2 ALL PRCIANS!!

baraiya kh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
[SIZE="3"]hi, guys

today is the 12th may....it means our prithiviraj has finished 2 years in television industries.

first of i wanted to thanks sagers bcoz we are seeing them making biggest historical hits with their mind. Mr. ramanand sager has made so many this kinds of serial like ramayan, krishna , saibaba , jai ma durga and so on. they have done fantastic job in showing our culture among the world and new genration of 21st century. hats off to them.

when prithviraj was started no one had expected that this show will run, when the miss ekta kapoor was giving hits on hits weekdays show and apperently prithiviraj was weekly serial. in early days of prithiviraj no one wanted to see this serial but then the hero rajat toaks came in take prc to the top of the all the serial and which extended his role. as my point of view, he is very mature as actor and he is really talented and thats why he is the most popular among girls and he got big fan following in the world. he was awarded as best new comer in first year and as best actor in second year. he was the first child who was awared at the age of 15. in this journy, mugdha, harsh, mehul and other actor had great support with him and they all become top co-stars. mughdha and rajat , the best newcomer jodi.

almost one and half year of rajat's career, he left prc and now he is with dharamveer group and with almost same cast. we got our new prithvi as anus rashid.

in early days, people did not like anus rashid and they thought he is slow and can not to be compared but now after some months, he is getting in to it and he is doing way better. i think anus was new and also when he came, there were so many effects added and also sum humbug sceane that make him slow  so i don;t consider as his fault bcoz as you can see now, he is becoming good and serial is working way better now. pooja was choosen as our nwe sanyogita but for some reasons she left serial and now our new sanyogita is Sheetal dabolkar and they both are doing good and serial trps are increasin again.

on my views, people thought that after rajat. serial will not go on and it will be worst and no one will watch it, but on my point on views, almost all people still atch prc and they started loving it back.....

Thanks, that's what i wanted to tell you.

I hope you like this my views. Leave your views in this therad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes congrats PRC... MahaRaj Prithviraj Chauhan Jai!!!!!!
mehek_gulaab thumbnail

happy 2nd anniversary 2 all the prcians
its 12th may n 2 yrs have passed since prc strted , gosh!!!! its been 2 yr exictng journey watchng prc pata hi nahi chala kab tme guzar gaya , waitng 2 watch prc every weekend made weeks run into mnths then a year n now 2 yrs , wow!!! ths certainly has been a very happy n interestng journey 4 all the viewers n i can bet on tht , so sagars hope u pick up the speed n pace of our prc jst like it used 2be

buck up sagars!!!! u can do it

lage raho n happy 2nd prc anniversery 2 all prcians

so guys do come forward n let ur comments n emotions in abt ur journey

sword2exile thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yep Madiha,

its 2nd anniversary of PRC serial πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Party Time fOR PRCIANS 😳
moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happy 2nd prc anniversayπŸ₯³
gosh thumbnail
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO DEAR PRCIANS 😊
kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah madiha!Happy 2nd anniversary! πŸ˜‰
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
Happy Second PrithviRaj Chauhan Aniversary
To
All PRCiance

Jo tut jaye woh aan nahi,
Jo bikhar jaaye woh shaan nahi,
Koi use pakad sake,
to woh PRITHVIRAJ CHAUHAN nahi

Aanchu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very very happy anniversary to prc...............
and to all prcian this is a very special day cause agar prc nahi hota then we all wont be here..........
Wow, two years gone by so soon.

Anyway, Happy 2nd Anniversary to all the PRCIANS πŸ‘