Kasturi
Kasturi

Robbie and Other Hotties Mix (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RK_fan111

@Mages...that was a wonderful summary of the great deeds of these ladies! LOL I hate them all the more now! Angry

I cant forget the innumerable times kasturi has shouted to Robbie" Raunak mera pati hain" Angry

Prem...dont know what is his destiny! LOL

though i like RaKa too by being honest...but it was always RoKa for me and when kasturi told these words to robbie i felt like slapping her face twice...because she broke my honey pie heart and tries to be a good wife...i alwats feel in my heart for her and kashish and prachi...try to be a good lover and stop sacrificing then you can be a good wife to your beloved who destroyed their lives because of you mahaan ladies...

prem too goes sujal-robbie-neev way....he was so drunk

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
@Mages: I must admit that Prem looks to be more sensible...he atleast has a doubt that heer is doing this on some other purpose...I must applaud this guy who doesnt go the misunderstanding route like all the other heroes! Clap I am amazed at the trust Prem has on heer ...they have not even interacted much with each other...thats so cute! Embarrassed Cant wait for them to reunite! Embarrassed
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RK_fan111

@Mages: I must admit that Prem looks to be more sensible...he atleast has a doubt that heer is doing this on some other purpose...I must applaud this guy who doesnt go the misunderstanding route like all the other heroes! Clap I am amazed at the trust Prem has on heer ...they have not even interacted much with each other...thats so cute! Embarrassed Cant wait for them to reunite! Embarrassed

i am really waiting for the day our Premeer just reunite...they did not interact so much and there is immense of trust and sacrifices in the love...this love is so great a never seen before in any shows....

its beautifully portrayed....but this scenes of prem reminds me of sujal-robbie..they way they broke down man it was so hurting and now prem brought me tears

RoKa have united though raunak is there...one day true love will win just wish Premeer unites too

Go to top