Kasturi
Kasturi

Robbie and Other Hotties Mix (Page 2)

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sahib29

lekin yee Prem kaun hai ???..kaun se serial ke couple hai ??

He is the male lead in "Kis Desh mein hai mera dil" Another BT soap.... This Prem guy is our Rakshu's new found luvLOLLOLLOL

sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Originally posted by sahib29

lekin yee Prem kaun hai ???..kaun se serial ke couple hai ??

He is the male lead in "Kis Desh mein hai mera dil" Another BT soap.... This Prem guy is our Rakshu's new found luvLOLLOLLOL

Whatt????Shocked..Rakshu ko pasand hai ??Confused...aane de usse online ...usse poochungi ki Robbie meh kya kami hai ConfusedCry

Manpreet

*princess*15 IF-Rockerz
*princess*15
*princess*15

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
nyc VM Clap Clap karan's eyes were speaking da lyrics Wink LOL Day Dreaming
PrInCeZz07 IF-Rockerz
PrInCeZz07
PrInCeZz07

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
LoLz u guys hav said it all lolz
Gr8 mix and Robbie Day Dreaming
-Dimple- IF-Dazzler
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzz can u give the link of youtube 4 this video!!!!!!!!plzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
It was awesome! Clap All the ladies are such creeps! Ouch ....so unworthy of these guys love! LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RK_fan111

It was awesome! Clap All the ladies are such creeps! Ouch ....so unworthy of these guys love! LOL

i agree with you......the ladies names kashish-prachi-kasturi-heer(not yet but soon she will go the same way i hope she don't) are such creeps.....

sorry michi...raka...piyushish(piyush-kashish)fans....not to offend you guys...

seriously these ladies have no heart at all.....

prachi loved neev and some useless sacrifice she breaks his heart and make him married to a creep who gave him no happiness and she happily married to her husband....now when neev came to know the truth its has been too late as she is married and neev nothing in her life now

its like "neev i love you i always be with you" then after sometime"neev i am sorry i can't take back you in my life because i love my husband and can't live without him and you forget everything betweeen us"this kind of sentence like use and throw as it is easy to forget someone you love truly

our kashish wow she loved sujal and for family honour she married piyush and gave only pain to sujal for no reason....kashish sentence like "sujal you are my past and "piyush is present and future and i began to love him and you are no more in my life....she tells this so easily as if sujal is a person who flirt around with girls

kasturi similar to kashish so her also the same thing i love my husband and robbie sir you are no more in my life

this ladies tells out such heartbreaking words easily i always wonder do they feel hurt or not....

you see the guys crying and suffering a devdas like being drunk unconciously in their memories and crying on the cliff and fire because they only loved them and can't imagine a life without them and these girls says it so easily "forget me and move on in life"

well guys normal person yes can but intense lovers like prem-sujal-neev-robbie are one difficult person because they can't change their hearts and love like what their ladies did....

at least for now i am happy for robbie and sujal(rajeev)they got their love

but prem i hope he doesn't go that way but the beginning has started heer gave a small pain to prem by agreeing to married that manmeet

neev no comments he is one soul that can never get back his love in any cause unless he becomes total sujal-robbie types and not anurag types

when i was doing this mix i felt so sad for this hotties they suffered alot in love

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@Mages...that was a wonderful summary of the great deeds of these ladies! LOL I hate them all the more now! Angry

I cant forget the innumerable times kasturi has shouted to Robbie" Raunak mera pati hain" Angry

Prem...dont know what is his destiny! LOL

Go to top