Aladdin, Jaanbaaz Ek Jalwe Anek

written update May 11 ~ Ind ~

twin_sisters Senior Member
twin_sisters
twin_sisters

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Smile

Happy Mother's day to all the Mom's here ... Hug

Sorry guys no update for yesterday as there was no video... and here in US its one week behind..

Precap -
Al, Jas, JU and Genu flying on magic carpet and they see the sunaheri pahadi.. Al saying aabehayat ka zarna.. someone stopping them ... genu using his magic to stop that person.. Jas says I cant believe that this is really aabehayat .. they try to touch it but the water keeps disappering.. Jas says if we cannot even touch the water how can we save abbu.. that same person is telling them that the water is coming from inside the cave... Al picking up some rock...

some old man is reading the writting on the rock that says that the aabehayat can be got by help of jaam-e-jamshad ... the jaam-e-jamshad that is hiden in the taboot of some sultan jamshed .. Al says is it written how we can reach the sultan... he says the way to reach there is thru this cave only .. whoever finds the way can reach the room in which the taboot is kept... and if anyone goes there with him, he cannot get the jam-e-jamshad nor can that person come back alive.. Al asks if there is anything more written .. the man says that the jaam-e-jamshad is kept next to the sultan's taboot.. then the old man disappers... Ju is sarcastic.. Genu says that we have come till here we will go ahead from here .. Al says lets go.. first we have to find the way to reach that taboot. Jas is all sad and trying to tell her abbu that Al is trying his best to find the jaan-e-jamshad.. Cry once he finds that, everything will be all right.Cry sultan says i am not worried abt myself, I just feel that who will take care of you after I am gone.. Cry Jas says why are you saying like that.. Cry Sultan says I know I dont have much time left so I want to make a last wish .. Cry Jas is saying dont say that you will be well soon adn then all your wishes will be fulfilled.. Cry Sultan says that my last wish is to see you married to some good shehezada...one who is brave, honest, and who will love you more than himself.. Jas says that such a boy is right in front of your eyes but you are refusing to recognise him...Embarrassed she thinks to herself that maybe he is not a khandani shehezada but he has all the other qualities that he will keep me happy forever .. Embarrassed Al and Ju are looking for the way when suddenly he sees JAs sitting there crying.Cry... he goes there and  picks up her tears on her hands and says why are you wasting such precious pearls .. Embarrassed she asks his if he found a clue but he assures her that they will find one soon .. she asks him how can he be so sure.. .he says that if you want something that bad then you find ways to get it... Smile he says your love and belief has to come from within .. then not just you but the whole world helps you .. Embarrassed just then a feather comes flying by.. Al says that if you wish uopn it, then it gets fulfilled... Smilethey both close their eyes and make a wish..Smile Al asks her what she wished for.. Embarrassed she says that we get the jam-e-jamshad and then after that .. .Embarrassed Al asks after that ?? ...she is just blushing.. just then Ju calles him (Ju is always there at the wrong time.. Angry) Al says this is the wrong time but one day I will definately ask you what else you wished for ... Embarrassed Al asks Ju what happened.. Ju says that the way ahead is closed.. now what do we do ? just then Al sees a hole in the wall. he thinks that the hole is the same size as the rock. he asks Genu to give him the rock and places it in the hole.. as soon as he keeps it there the whole cave starts shaking and a door opens up...and Al says this must be the way ...

~Break~

Jas is telling Al that her father's condition is getting worse..Cry Al tells her that God has helped them by showing them the way and in future too he will help them. He tells Ju and Genu to take care of Jas and Sultan.. Jas tells him to be careful.. Smile Al says dont wory abt me and when I come back I want to see you smiling.. SmileEmbarrassed Al is going thru the passage way.. here all three are getting all worried .. Jas says I hope he is not in trouble... Genu decides he is going in too.. Ju stops him... he says have you forgottn what your 500 yr old man had said that if anybody gones in whith Al, even Al's life will be in danger and plus we will not get the jam-e-jamshad.. Genu argues what if my akka's life is in danger .. Genu wants to go.. Ju says I cannot alow you to put Al's life in danger..Angry genu says noone can stop me.. Angry they argue and Genu pulls out a sword... he lifts the sword as if to hit JU and suddenly starts scratching his back.. LOL here Al reaches some room and suddenly thousands of insects start coming in his direction.. few climb on his legs too .. Al takes his sword and moves ahead.. there are a few coffins.... Al is wonderin which one belongs to sultan jamshed... here Ju and Genu are still arguing... jas is trying to make Genu understand that Ju also cares about Al and hence he is stoping you... SmileJas tells Genu that you are like my younger brother and so listen to me. bring Ju down.. she says I know you are worried abt Al, but believe me that he will come back successful.. Smile just pray that god be with him.. Smile

~Break~

Al opens a coffine and there is a mummy inside. the mummy opens his eyes.. Ouch and suddenly some spirit comes out laughing evilly.. he says to Al that I was waiting for you for years... today you have finally set me free.. Al asks who are you.. he says that I am sultan Jamshed's evil adviser - Seon.. now I shall enter your body and capture your spirit and put it in my coffin so for today on you shall remain capture in this coffin and I shall roam about freely ...Angry Al tries to use his sword to kill the ghost but nothing happens... Ouch  while trying to fight him off, Al jumps inside the coffin.. the ghost is happy..he says let me first kill you so that you enjoy the coffin.. he goes in the coffin trying to kill Al, when Al quickly jumps out again and closes the lid trapping the ghost back in again .. Clap here Jas is worried why Al is taking so long ... she is worried that Al may have put his life in danger to save her abbu's life.. she says I love both of them the same.. Embarrassed Genu is praying that keep my akka safe whereever he is.. Smile Genu pleads to Jas again.. but she says lets wait a while longer...  Smile here Kaif too reaches the place and is thinking that till the time I dont get that boy and Gin away from here I wont be able to get Jas and the martaban... first thing I have to get them away from there .. Jas, Ju and Genu hear some noise and are wondering where it came from.. Genu says we have to go out and see.. Ju says if we go out who will look after jas ? Jas says dont worry abt me. I will be fine.. they both go out to see what it is.. Confused there Al is  looking at a coffin and wondering why it is bigger than the rest of them.. he says maybe this one belongs to the sultan.. he opens it and finds the jaam-e-jamshad.. he is about to leave when someone yells - STOP !! and a ghost appears ...

Precap - the ghost is saying that in thousands of years nobody dared to touch the jaam-e-jamshad and today you did that mistake. now be ready to die...

Thats all folks... have a great week ahead.. waiting for all your wonderful comments...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by twin_sisters - 11 May 2008 at 2:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

r3zaprincessperfectBahar ^_^aljazkajal03sweet_dreams22

sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thnks!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top