Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anushka

Why is fake Tulsi nominated? Ouch

LOLwho is this one?

roseisarose Senior Member
roseisarose
roseisarose

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
by nominating this fake tulsi they r making the competition much easier LOL like without entering the field sitout as injured player. LOL LOL
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Prachi deserved to be in the best Patni Category...Period

she is the epitome of an Indian wife....who has stood by her husband and his family through thick and thin...sacrificing her own happiness...i doubt how many has the courage and the tenacity to do it...its very easy to malign somebody unnecessarily..more unfortunate and shocking to see the michians themsleves are at it..
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
gd leave yaar
some ppl won't understand it
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I don't understand this business of holding Prachi responsible for everything... For God sake,she is the one who suffers the most.. She is the one in pain- she has to bear the brunt of everything... Has anyone realised that how difficult it must be for Prachi to hear her BEST friend tell her every single day of her life that he loves her? Seeing her step sister doing everything possible to seprate her from her husband? And more importantly, seeing the man she loves having forgotten everything they shared? She is the one who desreves to be happy the most.... Ofcourse, even  Milind does as he has gone through a lot and is going through hell at the moment... About Neev, if he doesn't turn negative, then I will feel sorry for him...

Edited by tweety_me14 - 12 May 2008 at 12:43am
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
As For Milindd...many of us were suprised at this Nomination...i have voted for him too..Cause after he realized he loves Prachi…he didn't leave any stone unturned to keep her happy…how many husbands take permission to have a child…most of the hubbies put up a sweet faade at home..and stray but…Milsi never ever dropped his pants…he stayed completely loyal to Prachi…Ekta please don't get ideas…we don't want Milsi with any illegitimate children and several marriages…
Love you Milsi… Embarrassed
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Candy, if what you say is true and you dont understand the conversations between NP then all the more reason you should not be accusing Prachi. Better not say things you are not sure of. You can always seek clarifications about her behaviour if it is confusing you, not go about attacking her for no reason whatsoever.

I am not saying I dont get angry with her and that I never haul her up because I do (as I have hauled up Milsi too), but not for flirting with Neev but for hiding things from Milsi, for making small problems big and for not putting WWW in her place. So if you have anything against her say it but also substantiate it with facts. Dont make unnecessary accusations which may irk some members.
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i was not surprised by milind nomination in da best pati category i knew he wud b nominated &he was i won't b surprised if he wins da award &chances of milind winning da award is 99.99%

Go to top