11/5/08 Performance:Your Take

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyoneπŸ€—πŸ€—

I am sure everyone must have enjoyed today's episode.

Below are some questions for you all.

• Whose performance you like from boys & girls.
  • If you had to give an award of the best performer of the day for today's epi whom would have you give it to & why?
  • If you has to rate the contestants out of 10 on their performance, what score would have you given.
  • How was Emran Hasmi & Ravi Kishen as Judges?
  • Which jodi will you call Dark Horse of YHJ?
  • Did Sharad deserve to get eliminated?
  • What are your views on the episode?
Have FunπŸ˜›

Shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Hello everyoneπŸ€—πŸ€—

I am sure everyone must have enjoyed today's episode.

Below are some questions for you all.

• Whose performance you like from boys & girls.
    I dunno why but i personally didn't like Shweta's performance too much. fun factor was there but dance wise hmm i think her group let her down a little. other than that, i liked rakhi and ronit today! mera desh mahaan!πŸ˜ƒ

• If you had to give an award of the best performer of the day for today's epi whom would have you give it to & why?
    rakhi-koi shaq? she was soo good! first reality show i've cried in, very touching, very emotional, something that is close to all hearts in india but we choose to ignore-yep including myself sometimes toovery very well portrayed!

• If you has to rate the contestants out of 10 on their performance, what score would have you given. How was Emran Hasmi & Ravi Kishen as Judges?
    emraan was absolutely crap! i thought that if this guy doesnt know how to act, atleast he'll know how to judge but he was veryy bad. comments didnt make much sense to me eitherπŸ˜•ravi was ok but he should let people know in more detail where they can improve upon.
    Which jodi will you call Dark Horse of YHJ?
    rakhi-barely ever in top 2 but is a strong contenderπŸ˜‰
    Did Sharad deserve to get eliminated?
    His performance was ok i guess, probably a little under par compared to his other performances. same goes with hussain.
  • What are your views on the episode?
    rakhi made the episode very good for me! and ronit bought out my indian pride!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Have FunπŸ˜›

Shruti

cheers!

grapes thumbnail
Shruti

where is the video?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@grapes:The video will be posted soon by the updater.

Shruti
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rakhi and husein were the best......i think husein and shweta were at a disadvantage with the themes.......but husein did excellent with the horror theme......i dont think anyone should vote based on the theme but rather on how well the teams performed to their individual themes....this is why i think they should just keep a single theme for the entire episode so bias doesnt creep into the voting

i dont think theres a dark horse per se.....maybe shweta.......though i dont think she should win......the finals should def be between kkk and chillar party......i think either sharad or shweta should have gone out.......so i guess i thought the elimination was fair.......seeing that hu and sharad were in the bottom two it was a completely just decision becuz kkk should be in the finals

coming to the judging ive never liked emraan he seems very stuck up and i still feel like ravi cant speak......i cant believe he asked poor lil ganesh how he feels esp knowing he doesnt have parents....comeon man have some sense!.....how do you think he'd feel?!?!

anyways im utterly disappointed that rakhi and husein are rarely ever in the top two......hopefully the audience will start voting more wisely......naina
Caesie thumbnail
1.Rakhi n Hussain

2.RAKHI N THE CHILLAR PARTY πŸ‘
They were mindblowing.Superb Performance. I was in tears watching their outstanding performance. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

3.Rakhi n Chillar Party 100000000/10 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ sorry for my excitement
Hussain 10/10 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sharad 10/10 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Shweta 10/10 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ronit 10/10πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

4.they were ok.But Ravi Kissan ji asking Ganesh how he fills about having no parents was unbeleivable 🀒 How could he ask so stupid question??

5.i dont know

6.no comments.Sharad did a very good job as a dancer n mentor in YHJ.His performance in last weeks epi n today's epi were rocking.This is his first danced based reality show n he was mentoring a team of dance instructers.still he did good job. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He was out may be coz other teams r doing better than his team.I dont know much about technicality of dancing but I also felt sometimes his team is missing something may be team work as Ravi ji also said about egoism.But still great job by Sharad n his team.As Arbaz said its a great achievement itself to come on stage.I could have voted out at the very first episode if i was a perticipant.Hats off to them πŸ‘πŸΌ

5.All the performances were rocking especially Rakhi n Chillar Party rocked.But i missed my dear Saakshi a lot 😭 😭 😭 I didnt know she was ill.She collapsed on the set of Mahabharat due the oxygen deficiency.It was a very sad news for me.But thank God she is fine now n she started her shooting the very next day.Hats off to ur spirit jaanu but u have to take good care of ur health.Get well soon.❀️ πŸ€— ❀️

CaesieEdited by Caesie - 15 years ago
deshi2007 thumbnail
Rakhi n Chillar Party...is the best...!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Magnificent thumbnail
Hi dear Friends,

So this week Sharad ( Sagar ) got eliminated..I am not aggree on that. I thought peoples liked his performance.. I mean yesterday '' He ROCKED '' So how did you all find the show? Who do you feel deserved to be the eliminated?

Do put down your views here in this thread. Just a note for all. If the Dev Team feels any other thread worth deserving to be merged with this one, they'll do so. Do see none of you break any rules be it of this section..

Thanks
Magnificent
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya so i totally dont get how ronit's team is always on the top.....i watched their performance today and i felt like they didnt even use the theme properly......they couldve shown intense emotions associated with patriotism that couldve made people cry but they didnt......and on top of that.......the amount of dancing was very minimal......the steps werent even that hard.....naina
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Each to his own Naina .. because according to me, Sharad and team overstayed at YHJ ..

Anyways that's my opinion -

The best performers yesterday were undoubtedly Rakhi and Ronit .. Hussain was a close second - he stuck to the theme very well - the ending of his 'scary' act was SO apt!

I think Shweta was a weak peformaer yesterday .. I think she should be out next !