Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1
Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1

11/5/08 Performance:Your Take

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHugHug

I am sure everyone must have enjoyed today's episode.

Below are some questions for you all.

• Whose performance you like from boys & girls.
  • If you had to give an award of the best performer of the day for today's epi whom would have you give it to & why?
  • If you has to rate the contestants out of 10 on their performance, what score would have you given.
  • How was Emran Hasmi & Ravi Kishen as Judges?
  • Which jodi will you call Dark Horse of YHJ?
  • Did Sharad deserve to get eliminated?
  • What are your views on the episode?
Have FunTongue

Shruti

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Hello everyoneHugHug

I am sure everyone must have enjoyed today's episode.

Below are some questions for you all.

• Whose performance you like from boys & girls.
    I dunno why but i personally didn't like Shweta's performance too much. fun factor was there but dance wise hmm i think her group let her down a little. other than that, i liked rakhi and ronit today! mera desh mahaan!Big smile

• If you had to give an award of the best performer of the day for today's epi whom would have you give it to & why?
    rakhi-koi shaq? she was soo good! first reality show i've cried in, very touching, very emotional, something that is close to all hearts in india but we choose to ignore-yep including myself sometimes tooOuchvery very well portrayed!

• If you has to rate the contestants out of 10 on their performance, what score would have you given. How was Emran Hasmi & Ravi Kishen as Judges?
    emraan was absolutely crap! i thought that if this guy doesnt know how to act, atleast he'll know how to judge but he was veryy bad. comments didnt make much sense to me eitherConfusedravi was ok but he should let people know in more detail where they can improve upon.
    Which jodi will you call Dark Horse of YHJ?
    rakhi-barely ever in top 2 but is a strong contenderWink
    Did Sharad deserve to get eliminated?
    His performance was ok i guess, probably a little under par compared to his other performances. same goes with hussain.
  • What are your views on the episode?
    rakhi made the episode very good for me! and ronit bought out my indian pride!WinkBig smile

Have FunTongue

Shruti

cheers!

grapes Newbie
grapes
grapes

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Shruti

where is the video?
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@grapes:The video will be posted soon by the updater.

Shruti
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
rakhi and husein were the best......i think husein and shweta were at a disadvantage with the themes.......but husein did excellent with the horror theme......i dont think anyone should vote based on the theme but rather on how well the teams performed to their individual themes....this is why i think they should just keep a single theme for the entire episode so bias doesnt creep into the voting

i dont think theres a dark horse per se.....maybe shweta.......though i dont think she should win......the finals should def be between kkk and chillar party......i think either sharad or shweta should have gone out.......so i guess i thought the elimination was fair.......seeing that hu and sharad were in the bottom two it was a completely just decision becuz kkk should be in the finals

coming to the judging ive never liked emraan he seems very stuck up and i still feel like ravi cant speak......i cant believe he asked poor lil ganesh how he feels esp knowing he doesnt have parents....comeon man have some sense!.....how do you think he'd feel?!?!

anyways im utterly disappointed that rakhi and husein are rarely ever in the top two......hopefully the audience will start voting more wisely......naina
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
1.Rakhi n Hussain

2.RAKHI N THE CHILLAR PARTY Clap
They were mindblowing.Superb Performance. I was in tears watching their outstanding performance. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

3.Rakhi n Chillar Party 100000000/10 Clap Clap Clap sorry for my excitement
Hussain 10/10 Clap Clap Clap
Sharad 10/10 Clap Clap Clap
Shweta 10/10 Clap Clap Clap
Ronit 10/10Clap Clap Clap

4.they were ok.But Ravi Kissan ji asking Ganesh how he fills about having no parents was unbeleivable Dead How could he ask so stupid question?? Ouch

5.i dont know

6.no comments.Sharad did a very good job as a dancer n mentor in YHJ.His performance in last weeks epi n today's epi were rocking.This is his first danced based reality show n he was mentoring a team of dance instructers.still he did good job. Clap Clap Clap He was out may be coz other teams r doing better than his team.I dont know much about technicality of dancing but I also felt sometimes his team is missing something may be team work as Ravi ji also said about egoism.But still great job by Sharad n his team.As Arbaz said its a great achievement itself to come on stage.I could have voted out at the very first episode if i was a perticipant.Hats off to them Thumbs Up

5.All the performances were rocking especially Rakhi n Chillar Party rocked.But i missed my dear Saakshi a lot Cry Cry Cry I didnt know she was ill.She collapsed on the set of Mahabharat due the oxygen deficiency.It was a very sad news for me.But thank God she is fine now n she started her shooting the very next day.Hats off to ur spirit jaanu but u have to take good care of ur health.Get well soon.Heart Hug Heart

Caesie

Edited by Caesie - 11 May 2008 at 3:19pm
deshi2007 IF-Dazzler
deshi2007
deshi2007

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Rakhi n Chillar Party...is the best...!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Magnificent IF-Rockerz
Magnificent
Magnificent

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hi dear Friends,

So this week Sharad ( Sagar ) got eliminated..I am not aggree on that. I thought peoples liked his performance.. I mean yesterday '' He ROCKED '' So how did you all find the show? Who do you feel deserved to be the eliminated?

Do put down your views here in this thread. Just a note for all. If the Dev Team feels any other thread worth deserving to be merged with this one, they'll do so. Do see none of you break any rules be it of this section..

Thanks
Magnificent

Go to top