surkikhani thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shahid Kapoor's career maybe on an all-time high now but he has always been a down-to-earth family man. Besides being close to his Neelima Azmi, his mom, his father Pankaj Kapoor and his step-mom, Supriya Pathak, he is famously close and protective about his brother Ishaan Khattar, son of Neelima Azmi and Rajesh Khattar.

On Ishaan's twelfth birthday last year, Shahid arranged for a special screening of Jab We Met at Cinemax Versova replete with popcorn and soft drinks for his lovable brother and his friends. Later at his apartment, Shahid had organized a surprise birthday party for Ishaan. Since Ishaan is a complete gadget freak, Shahid gifted him a very expensive gadget.

A source tells us, "Even when Shahid was dating Kareena and was not on good terms with his mother, Neelima, he always kept in touch with Ishaan. He was one of the first few people to come to Shahid's new apartment at Raheja Classique in Lokhandwala."

The source further adds, "Whenever Shahid gows abroad for shooting he always brings back the latest gadgets for him because Ishaan is a complete tech-freak."

Rajesh Khattar, who recently married Vandana Sajnani, talks about the strong brotherly bond. "Shahid and Ishaan are extremely fond of each other. Shahid always keeps in touch with Ishaan over the phone if he is shooting and when he is in town they meet up."

"Shahid is not an indulgent brother, he does not spoil Ishaan. He believes Ishaan must first deserve and then get which I believe is right," says the TV actor in praise of Shahid.

Speaking about Ishaan's favourite gifts, he says, "Ishaan is a growing boy so he keeps changing his mind. Earlier he liked McDonald's, then he found it childish and moved on to gaming zones, then he wanted to see movies with his friends and he loves his Playstation Xbox 360. Tomorrow he will like something else!" says the father.

Ishaan also starred with Shahid in his 2005 movie, Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi as one of the four kids.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwn! Shahid Is Such A Sweet Bro' 😊

Thanks! 😊
val0822 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a complicated family:

He has step-mother as his father remarried and step brother and sister from there

He has step-father as his mother remarried and step brother from there

He has step-step mother as his step-father remarried and ......

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's my Shahid
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: val0822

What a complicated family:

He has step-mother as his father remarried and step brother and sister from there

He has step-father as his mother remarried and step brother from there

He has step-step mother as his step-father remarried and ......

lol! ... I know! now, just to clear the confusion, is Shahid's real mother single at the moment?  (or at least unmarried?)

It is quite surprising and praiseworthy that even with such a dysfunctional family, Shahid turned out pretty well. And  had a solid 4 year relationship when he was very young. Too bad that breakup is going to affect him more than I thought.

rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think its not Shahid fault that his family

is so complicated to understand for some people

anyways may Allah Bless him
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea u r rite Shahid isnt at fault ....anyway shahid show gr8 affection for his little bros which is very rare esp in a broken family ...hope them both bros gud luck n be together forever ...thnk s
definetly a complicated family situation shahids a really sweet brother for sure 😊 really cares about his brother
val0822 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never meant to say it is Shahid's fault and praise worthy for turning out so good. But we should stop blaming Ekta Kapoor for showing "complicated relations" in her serial. She may have seen more of these cases in real life .....