Our FF : Hastey Hastey Hogaya Love!!

mannyz_1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello DMGians!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

i've made up a scene and i think it would be nice to let others continue with it like a FFπŸ˜›. e.g Shaddi Ka Ladoo, Baby...😳

this is a scene i made, ridhimaa and armaan alwys fight, ridhimaa thinks she loves him but is not sure! saanjeevni hospital had a BB match. even shashank played in it!πŸ˜† the interns had a bet that the team that wins the captain of it will have the other teams captain as a ghulam. and Armaan is normal prank mood ( but he still loves her😳) Armaan wins the match and Ridhimaa the ghulam

so basically this is bringing back a few memories when armaan slowly starts to fall in love with her. " pehla nasha pehle kumar"😳😳

A : Toh Dr. Basket kya aap ready hon mera ghulam baneka ? Ridhimaa looks at him and says to herself. " kahan pasgayi yaar!" Armaan is grinning looking at her defeated. Anjali walks upto her, she was quite upset that they lost.

An: Ya Ridzy ab toh hum hargay so you got to be is Ghulam. Ridhimaa looks at him. R : Fine!! She hates herself for losing that match.         R : Toh mujhe kya karna hoga?

Armaan smiles. A : Well i'll tell you that tommorow, so be ready Basket. He winks at her while she leaves looking at him in anger. The girls leave and they boys start start celebrating. Atul goes to Armaan. At : So what are you going to tell Ridhimaa to do? Armaan smiles.

A : bas deckte jayo! The boys leave leaving Armaan to his thoughts.

A : Well basket deckte hain ke tum kya kya seva karthe hoon mere! He smiles thinking about her and sighs. A : Use mein kase batoa ke main usse..... He blushes and leaves the court.

Precap :

Armaan grinnes. A: Okay toh tum who sab karogi jo mein kahoonga? Ridhimaa sighs. R : haan!  Armaan smiles. A : kuch bhi? Ridhimaa is annoyed. R : haan! He loves seeing her annoyed face.

A : mere liya chocloate ice-cream dilwa sakthi hoon. Ridhimaa rolles her eyes. R: haan! A : Mere ghar saaf karsakthi hoon? R: haan!

A : mujhse shaddi karogi? R : haan, haan. haan!!! Armaan has a wide smile. A: kya! Ridhimaa lookes at him and realises what she just said.

Edited by mannyz_1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Job Manny πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
will you marry me haan πŸ˜† LOL
continue soon 😳 !
ktejasvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good one.........gr8 start........!!!!!!!!
friendly girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nice precap
doo continuee soonnn 😊
mannyz_1 thumbnail
thank you muski!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
koyi naam sujjest kar sakthi hoon kya? πŸ˜ƒ

can some-one continue or shall i ? don't forget its not mine its our FF πŸ˜‰ Edited by mannyz_1 - 15 years ago
dilkeroshni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loll aaw that is soo cute... i loved it awesome job... i am new to DMG forum.. i haven't seen the drama but scenes from youtube... it is awesome =]
mannyz_1 thumbnail
thank you ktejasvi and freindly girl!! 😳 😳 😳
koyi continue karo, koyi naam suggest karo!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mannyz_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilkeroshni

loll aaw that is soo cute... i loved it awesome job... i am new to DMG forum.. i haven't seen the drama but scenes from youtube... it is awesome =]

thanks a lot!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and welcome to the forum dear!!!πŸ€— glad you liked some scenes from youtube!πŸ˜ƒ

muskaan_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How about Socha na tha? 😳
sorry im crap at this πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rashi_23 thumbnail
toooooooooooooooooooooooooo
guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud.
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwsssssmmmmmmmm.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
do continue sooooooooon.