Poll Question :

do you lyk de way kas dresses nowadays?

Poll Choice
yes
no
dont know
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago

hi guys i want to ask you a simple question which is that do you lyk the way kasturi dresses nowadays u noe lyk in those short kameezes and big salwars i think she looks pretty sweet in them lyk a lil girl... nd rilly cute!! 😳

priya!!😊

Edited by sweet_dreams22 - 15 years ago
Yess I like the way she dresses. But I think Shubhangi personally can get away with wearing whatever. She looks very cute in the short kameez's (she wore in the beginning and the Banaras segments)
But she looks very lady like in sarees. But what I think suits her the best has to be western outfits. :)

--Mimi*
yh she looks cute in wearing shrt kameezes nd so do i...de shrt ones with salwar..nd she looks rilly pretty with saree nd yh ur right western outfits suit her most.. 😃
priya!! 😃
her dressin is cool.........she looks pretty 😊
but robbie should come out of this black and white 😭
i kniow he has to b chnging his bkack nd white...he looks totally ROBBIE in RED!!
Kasturi looks nice in everything she wears...i loved her in her pink sari today..gave a different feel to the serial...havent seen much pink always red black white...main colours...so nice change 👍🏼
btw has anyone seen kas in modern clothes i heard she appered in sbs wearin jeans i rilly wanna see it neyone know?4 get it!
Lolz yh shubangi/ kasturi lookz gud in everythng lolz. yh how she dresses now its nyc.
Yh priya she cym wd her lil daughter on SBS with jeans and top she lookd preety lolz.
Yh it was posted on here b4 thats where i watched it lolz.
awwwww i neva saw it did ya del ur history bcuz if u didnt u can maybe still fynd it hummy dogey tum mujhe link pls...