Kayamath
Kayamath

Sunday evening with Michi (Page 6)

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

Jess, I must thank you dear for helping me through my long weekends for without your VMs, I'll go maaad. Anyway one of VMs I made him watch was your Maasha Allah. The guy gives me the bear and dear comment seeing Michi's bridge scene in the rains, can you believe it? I literally pounced on the guy and squashed him! He should be thankful that his wife does not weigh much. Otherwise he would have been flattened on the bed!   

aww opti serious?! lol i loved that bear&dear comment! it had me in splits!!ROFL
lol seriously..u guys are so cutee!Embarrassed

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Oh forget it, when I excitedly told my hubby that Shabbir and Panchi might actually hook up in real life, he was like, "GOD! That poor girl!" LOL

Yep, "beast, dirty man, shabby", are some phrases used by him to describe Shabbo Tongue When I told him that he looked like S, he goes, "I am not handsome, but please don't insult me so!" Confused
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
hahaa lol ur post has made me laff!! LOL i dont blame him, the show is getin crappy.
-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Awww guys...i can't say that i am in the same boat. As i have a very understanding family...or shall i say my family is just as nuts as me. Big smile

My mom is the one person who will sit with me and watch me gush over all my latest fixations...and post Shabboo there hasn't been only Ranbir and Harshad from Kis Desh mein.

But the only time she got actively involved was with Shabbo...She has a Shabbo pic downloaded as a wallpaper for her cell phone. She actually went and told her co-workers that he is her BF LOL LOL LOL Some non-Indians actually believed her but were like "he looks younger" and she was like well younger men often like older women ROFL (BTW its easy to believe because my mom actually looks 20 yrs younger than she actually is..wish i had her looks *sigh*)

And then there is my bro...who remains quite over mine and my mom's rantings and just give us a wired smile evertime we talk of a tv character. Only because we never made fun of him for his Bipasha craze. I suspect he was dating his last GF because of her resemblance to the diva...the girl didn't have anything else going for her (i know sort of mean but true). Thank God they didn't get serious. Newho everytime he wants the computer i tell him that i am studying and i start typing like a fanatic and he is like "I know I know you are studying" like he knows what i am really doing is making a post on IF or writing my FF. LOL

So ya a pretty insane family i got...and its bliss...wonder what i'll do when i don't have this family after marriage. My in-laws will put me in an asylum.
Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
lol opti, ur post made me laugh so much LOL i liked the comment about the bear and the deer lol
-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL Opti, that was funny.LOL Your husband has a nice sense of humour. That bear & deer comment for Michi was hilarious. LOL
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

LOL Opti darling.....loved your post as always....and missed so many for the last few months....

Aww...our hubby dears and ...their ....opinion about Shabbo baby .......is the same...Men what do they know....LOL

My hubby looks at me ....gives me his...slight smile and the look that says....my wife is crazy...just let her be...LOL

Me ...am happy like that......as long as he does not mind my openly drooling over the Man...and why would he ...with Shabbo and me being ocean apart...LOL

My hubby did not even like Ram Kapoor in his hay days of Kasame Se when he was not even that chubby....LOL

Iqbal ....he thinks looks good...as Iqbal does......and Shaboo...he thinks is ok.....so me completely fine with it...LOL

My sister thinks he needs a shave badly...my mome thinks the same though she does understand my facination with him...and my dad thinks I have completely lost it when I told him get me a huge poster of Shabbo...to see...all through my pregnency...LOL

And as for the Bear and Deer comment....its quiet apt nahWinkBig smile....He does look like a big ...huge...Grizzly bear...but a teddy bear at heart....and she does look like s shy doe...or one can say a cute fluffy white rabbit....LOL Becasue thats exactly how I describe them as well...LOL

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Krishna, did u really ask for a big Shabbo poster so you can have a look at during your pregnancy? LOL soo cute.

Go to top