Kayamath
Kayamath

Sunday evening with Michi (Page 4)

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

Ahahaha..opti...after reading your post i remembered something that happened yesterday nite in my house...

I had friends and family over for dinner...We were all outside grilling chicken etc...and my duffer of a husband told everybody my addiction for kayamath and how i like the guy.... So everyone was curious to see who this guy was...

So, my hubby switched on the Tv and played the last episode that i had DVR'd.... (Imagine my embarassment!!! Angry ) and then all these guys started pulling my leg till everybody left... Cry

they all were like she doesn't SRK or Aamir or Rajini she likes THIS guy!! LOL LOL Cry

LOLLOLLOL

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
my bf used to call him a beast,,and i used to say yes he is a sexy beast,,so now he calls him a monster,,,if he only knew that i will ditch him anyday for that monster....
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yes, Sangs. Our men dont seem to get what we find in Shabbo, do they? Before my Shabbo crush, I used to be pretty fond of Ram and Iqbal. My hubby could understand that since he felt they were worthy of my attention. He thought that Ram, though on the heavier side, had some class and IQ was ruggedly handsome. But he seriously cannot understand my Shabbo fixation which is reaching serious proportions these days, maybe because I cant get him to feel even a wee bit jealous! The only remark my mom-in-law gave about Shabbo was that some men have all the luck. Did'nt want to prod her further and ask her what she meant by that, lest I dont like the answer! My son feels he looks like a poor man who badly needs a hair cut! So with no support from my folks I am the lone crusader for Shabbo and Michi!     

Edited by optimist - 11 May 2008 at 11:03am
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I know...opti..our hubby's reallly don't understand the fascination for our Shaboo!! Ouch Cry I told my hubby that i don't like SRK, Aamir or anybody else ...just Shabbir !!!and he gave me one of his disgusted looks and walked off as though this guy was no competition to him at all!! Angry Ouch

I even told him that Shabbir has extremely kissable lips! Confused And there was no reaction for that too! Ouch

Edited by panache - 11 May 2008 at 11:13am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sangs, they know however kissable we may find Shabbo's lips to be,we'll never get to kiss them! Thats why they are so cocky!

Edited by optimist - 11 May 2008 at 11:18am
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sang, if only your hubby knew about you patni, mistresses, and everyone else thread LOL I'd love to see his reaction to that.
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Yas...Do you want me to get a heart attack!!! Angry I will die of embarassment!!!!

if he sees that he would do something so that i can never be on the internet ever again! (I mean that's what i think!!! Ouch )but may be he might say that i don't have any other work to do other than lusting after a guy who comes on tv for 1/2 hour everyday!! Already he is mighty pissed off that i am always with my ipod watching Kayamath scenes and VM's.... LOL He will also say that i am wasting my time on the internet doing useless things! Ouch Ouch
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

Sangs, they know however kissable we may find Shabbo's lips to be,we'll never get to kiss them! Thats why they are so cocky!

You got it rite opti...

But you know what...

i told him that my next job is going to be in the broadcasting industry in india...(If we move back to india that is!!)....and i will get a job in Star Tv as a executive...and he was like...why!!Big smile i told him that i can make all the actors dance to my tunes if i am an executive at Star tv!!LOL

Go to top