Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: krangara

BTW, Shabbo does look like a bear next to my demure deer ๐Ÿ˜†

I bet Panchi is a 'tigress' in real life though ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope Shabbo is not a deer in real life!

tweety_me14 thumbnail
Panchi btw is a self proclaimed 'tigress'...She has said it herself in an interview- 'In real life, I am a tigress'!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
madhu_vasireddy thumbnail
Aww...Opti a nice post. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ So you finally made ur hubby watch MICHI haan. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Must admit that he was bang on when he said that we are 'idiots' to have been still clinging onto this show which is getting krappier by the day.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have only u guys to discuss!!!!!!!!!!None is interested in my home๐Ÿ˜•and I don't raise the topic also

I come here and post like crazy all my  feelings๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•I want to come out of it!!!but do not know how๐Ÿคข

None is interested in soaps at home...๐Ÿ˜•I find it peculiar....but in a way good๐Ÿ‘

I too watch only this soap ...the TV will be On exactly 5 minutes before 11๐Ÿ˜”so in a way I too am not a soap watcher๐Ÿ˜ณBut this Ahluwalia may likely extend my liking..if he acts in other soapsI fear for that day
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: optimist

I would love to see him as the hen-pecked husband๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

For every time that M abused P in the serial, P should slap S hard๐ŸคฃPoor lady cries 24 x 7 on the show - it's time she vents out her anger too...what say, Ms O?๐Ÿ˜‰

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Panchi btw is a self proclaimed 'tigress'...She has said it herself in an interview- 'In real life, I am a tigress'!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† did she say that
Opti thumbnail
Thanks Vasu. Th show is so boring these days, its hard to keep up one's spirits and keep posting.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ gawd!I better shut my mouth..no comments๐Ÿ˜†
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Thanks Vasu. Th show is so boring these days, its hard to keep up one's spirits and keep posting.

no Opti!I always look for u r comments...u have a nice sense of humor๐Ÿ‘I enjoy them a lot๐Ÿ˜†

Infact,I remember them at odd hours and laugh ๐Ÿ˜†It's alll u r word construction..the rt usage ๐Ÿ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: krangara

I would love to see him as the hen-pecked husband๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

For every time that M abused P in the serial, P should slap S hard๐ŸคฃPoor lady cries 24 x 7 on the show - it's time she vents out her anger too...what say, Ms O?๐Ÿ˜‰

Kitty, spare the poor guy, yaar.  What can he do when it is the twisted mind of OGF is making him do what he does in the show. Cant visualise a hen-pecked Shabbo, though.