Kasturi

*RoKa New Video-Mix* (Page 2)

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragalbha

Aisha....wah! kya vm tha!!!!! Clap
It was fantastic dear.......They way you projected it as if Robbie was remembering all that happened with him and Kasturi was very artistic!!! Clap Clap
Adn the song was too good........in total it was heart-wrenching....too good!!!!

Hopefully you will get to make some really happy ones in the future Smile

Thanks so much pragalbha ...........and yeh ireally feel so sad .......that was iselect this song............sorry if imake you sad.......iwill try to do new vm with nice ...happy song.........and really you make me happy .....thanks once again for your's lovley comment's to my vm................hopefully you liked my next one ........................love u alotttEmbarrassed........

Urs.........AishoooTongue!!!

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GAPS

Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart Yaar why do relations crack?? Really pls yaar take me back in time and we together can change that stupid Abortion report....Pls.....Cry

Really made me emotional baby and In future U must make a really nice one...I mean a happy, romantic one..OK..Wink

And check UR Pm box too...

OK keep doing MORE..plssssssEmbarrassed

jaanu

Thanks so jaanuEmbarrassed...........and yeh iwill try take you back in lovley times that was between roka and iliked also to see roka together.......but ifeel so sad for robbie always he be aloneCry............sorry if imake you sad.......iwill try to do new vm with happy song.........thanks once again for your's sweetest comment's to my vm................hope you liked my next one jaanu ........................love u alotttEmbarrassed........

yeh sure iwill check my pmWink.............

Urs.........AishoooSmile!!!

PrInCeZz07 IF-Rockerz
PrInCeZz07
PrInCeZz07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwwwwww Aishoo evry tym i see ure VMZ i just get a smile on my face or they be sooooooo sad that i start geting tears down my face.
Thats how awesome you are its unbelivable LOL
The song was gr8 2 lolz.
Just gr8 scenez and robbie dre remembering evrythng awesome and fabulous work
Clap
U rock Aishoo!!!!!
xxx
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrasheed

wow Aisha that was soo well done. and i really luved how you showed all the scenes with robbie holding kasturi's hand. that was so sweet. and the song was suited to to the current track.. thanks and keep up the funtastic work..Clap

robina

Thanks so much robina you so sweetWink ...........yeh ishowed this scenes to match the song lyric and iloved this episode that's way iput this sceneEmbarrassed......... really you make me so happy to see your lovley comment on my vmBig smile .....i'm sure you'll liked my next one ........................love u alotttEmbarrassed........

Urs.........AishoooTongue!!!

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan Lover

Originally posted by livelygal

yaa rula diya!!!! Kya Vm tha...U tooo goooodddd but I am feeling so bad now...now cheer me up!!!

sorry if you don't like the vm

AishoooBig smile!!!

oye aishooo.....tumhari VM itni acchi thi ki rula diya aur tu bol rahi hai maine isse pasand nahi kiya....well I love it!!! But as pragz di said it is heart wrenching!!!

Edited by livelygal - 11 May 2008 at 12:52pm
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Originally posted by Karan Lover

[QUOTE=livelygal]yaa rula diya!!!! Kya Vm tha...U tooo goooodddd but I am feeling so bad now...now cheer me up!!!

sorry if you don't like the vm

AishoooBig smile!!!

Ohh toh yeh baat hai........shayed mein tumhe galat samaj kya karo aaja kal maine aisi hoon..........maf kardo...........aur mujhe umeed hai ke tum next vm bhi pasand aaye..........

Love u

AishoooEmbarrassed!!!

AishoooBig smile!!!

jaan 234 IF-Dazzler
jaan 234
jaan 234

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
hi aishoo ........love u so much ............great vm very nice song ..........well done aishoo ....... ye tummaray liye dil say .......... Clap aur mein kya likho tummari vm har bar best say bhi best hoti hain ..................ok all the best your next vm ............................. Smile

mehak Embarrassed
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaan 234

hi aishoo ........love u so much ............great vm very nice song ..........well done aishoo ....... ye tummaray liye dil say .......... Clap aur mein kya likho tummari vm har bar best say bhi best hoti hain ..................ok all the best your next vm ............................. Smile

mehak Embarrassed

Thanks so much............your so sweet like your commentsEmbarrassed..........and thanks for your's such lovley words to me.......and hope you liked my next one alsoTongue...................

Love u

AishoooSmile!!!

Go to top