Disney World
Disney World

HSM3 Scoops!

HobbitButt IF-Rockerz
HobbitButt
HobbitButt

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
HSM 3 Scoops! - PopStar Magazine

• Yes, the third istallment of HSM WILL be released on the big screen! A 20-foot-tall Zac Efron? Sigh!
  • The gang will be heading back to Utah to shoot the movie-the same pleace they filmed the first two!
  • As always, there will be TONS of singing and dancing! This time, Troy, Grabriella, Sharpay, Chad, Ryan, Tylor, and the rest of the Wildcats will band together to stage a huge sppring musical!
  • Filming is scheduled to begin in late April and it's set for release in movie theaters on October 24th!
  • All six original stars will be back! Thank goodness because we just couldn't imagine HSM3 with any of our fave cast replaced!
  • Despite first reports that the third HSM would be Halloween-themed, the movie will actually focus on the group's senior year and prom!
  • Their relationship has survived different cliques, summer jobs and, of course, Sharpay-but can Gabriella and Troy stick together if they go off to different colleges? We'll have to wait and see!
I found it on PopStar Magazine, thought I'd share!

-Yams

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shejuti_56lovinlypoohsimpleL0VE38Anastacia-dramaholic-

-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
WOWW!! Can't wait, if its on Big Screen, it must be a film to watch..I'm expecting a lot, Wonder how they'll end the series? Cry Well i Hope its a good ending! Big smile
Thanks Yams:)
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
OMG!! i seriously can't wait 4 da thrid movie hsm3, but as always it has been dat the original meanin the first prt is always the best it was same with hsm until this!!hsm3 might be way better than the first 2 even though we belive dat the first prt is always the best Big smile though can't tell 4 me cuz i loved 'em all!!

Edited by kareena_fan - 11 May 2008 at 5:53pm
PReeTo_nl Newbie
PReeTo_nl
PReeTo_nl

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Thnxx but diddent they say that there will be 2 new people in iit .. ?
priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
awsum news....bt unfortunately it'll b release a lott late here bck in India... :(
newys thnx fr the awsum news...thnx...

-priya
sania_12 IF-Rockerz
sania_12
sania_12

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Whoa, seems interesting. Embarrassed
TFS Big smile
-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I'm so glad its going to be on the big screen! Smile They should have done it with the First 2.. The film would of been even bigger and the producers would of got more of a profit...

I love the storyline.. It'll be interesting.. I'm excited now Smile But I thought shooting for HSM3 started ages ago?? lol

Anyways, thanks for posting.. Cant wait =]
HobbitButt IF-Rockerz
HobbitButt
HobbitButt

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-Maddz-x

I'm so glad its going to be on the big screen! Smile They should have done it with the First 2.. The film would of been even bigger and the producers would of got more of a profit...

I love the storyline.. It'll be interesting.. I'm excited now Smile But I thought shooting for HSM3 started ages ago?? lol

Anyways, thanks for posting.. Cant wait =]

Actually, some of the news said that it did. But Zac had a operation in like the start of 2008 where he had to take a break for shooting....But I'm not sureSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index