Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:10am | IP Logged

i was thinking now that they will show Sita-haran very soon and after this when Shri Ram ji along with Lakshman ji are on the search of Sita ji they meet Shabri. ...."Shabri aur shabri ke beere"...this is really very nice story. hope they will show this very nicely as well!!! I actually liked in the other Ramayan when Lakshman ji was throwing the beeres but Ramji was eating them and Shabri watching Shri Ram ji with such a devotion!!!! oh this is one of best story in Ramayan as well as the others!!! can't wait to watch it!!!! What you guys say!

Edited by bharat999 - 11 May 2008 at 7:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shabri’s story" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged

shabari hold san important role post sita haran, her pateince and devotion have garnered a widely used phrase: SHABARIKE PRATIKSHA

she served one saint who gave her teh boon tht inspite being born as a lowcaste, the LORD himself will take food from her hand and in this way she will gin salvation and supreme knowledge.

so she waited, waited and only waited, days , months , years went by.

shabari turned froma  young beautiful woman to an old, frail aldy, still waiting.

tehn came one day, to teh littl hermitage beside teh river PAMPA, lord ram, in quest for devi SIta. Shabari entertained with fruits , water, served him,w ashed his feet, and in front of his eyes, turned into a beautiful woman and went to the supreme abode, blessing ram taht surely he will get his sita back an eb one of teh most famous kings of all time

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged

for ages teh lord came to give salvation to his supreme devotess, in teh similar way, Lord krishna , gave the supreme abode to kubja

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
yeah!!! they shud show shabri's story in detail,i saw in zee tv's ramayan !! last year !!

but don't wanna see sita haran soooooo soon !!

they shud show more ram-sita scenes !!!!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

for ages teh lord came to give salvation to his supreme devotess, in teh similar way, Lord krishna , gave the supreme abode to kubja

oh yes, this is also very nice story, like how kubja applied chandan to Lord Krishna and finally turned a beautiful woman!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged

shabari turned froma  young beautiful woman to an old, frail aldy, still waiting.

yeah she really waited for long long time to see Lord Ram and from Him she received a new Vidya.....cant remember which one it was....something 11th.....any1 knows???

does she has a purva janam story??

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat999

yeah she really waited for long long time to see Lord Ram and from Him she received a new Vidya.....cant remember which one it was....something 11th.....any1 knows???

does she has a purva janam story??

as far as i remember she was a cursed apsara! whatever she was, in her life she ws born as an untouchable but due to her godo deeds, she got the boon

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sita11

yeah!!! they shud show shabri's story in detail,i saw in zee tv's ramayan !! last year !!

hey, u know the zee tv's ramayan...is it the one in which Nitesh, who played Krishna in Mahabharat, played the role of Shri Ram and Sumriti Irani (who played tulsi and vrinda in teen bahuraniyaan) played the role of Sitaji!

i've heard that this Ramayan didn't get a big popularity! Is it true? and if yes then why?? Personally i havent watched it but just heard about zee tv's ramayan last week only!! anyone knows about this.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top