India-Forums

Paranormal
Paranormal

Psychic Clairvoyance and Palmistry

*angel3000* IF-Dazzler
*angel3000*
*angel3000*

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged

A special and rare form of the Mercury Line is shown at the right. This particular line draws energy from the deep psychic part in the Mound of Moon, and carries it to the most intimate part of the Mercury Mound. A person with this line is unusually perceptive and can see things others cannot see. This arc is not necessary for a person to be a psychic clairvoyant. However, those who have this line find it much easier to use their powers of perception clearly and accurately. If you have this line it is very important to trust what you see and listen to the "inner voice" for daily decisions.

When this line is present and is not being used, consequences may come in the form of negative Mercury influences affecting the person's life. Negative Mercury means relationships and intimacy may stagnate and go nowhere. Communications may be blocked with other people. When this line of Clairvoyance is present on a hand, the person should strive to trust her or his psychic powers and use them in life to help others.

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
wow i always loved reading abt palmistry...actually i can read palms, but i only know about the standard lines...not like mercury etc

MY mercury line is broken...which means i might have some abilities nah...but not all Embarrassed

thanks for the info
Love,
GRacella
*angel3000* IF-Dazzler
*angel3000*
*angel3000*

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
^^it basically means that u understand the sensory informations(the perceptions) very clearly n accurately n also that u r very helpful...well i don't have the mercury line...which means that i might go through some consequences n i might face many troubles in my life

Edited by *angel3000* - 12 May 2008 at 6:30am
the_charm IF-Dazzler
the_charm
the_charm

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i dont have one either
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
wowww great info i tried my level best to find it on my hand buttt Cry
i love reading palmistry books n like to meet ppl who have some knowledge in da field
friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i know that through palmistry[deep knowledge req] one can even know or tell about that how many children one will have LOL LOL LOL ..do someone here know how to see that ...gracie,angeleyes,the charm...anyone? Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top