India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Mothers Day Vmix...Bcoz U Loved Me!!

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hey everyone.....this is an Ashi Sonia mix on the song Bcoz You Loved Me by Celine Dion Embarrassed

Well I really want to make a mix on the entire song but due to lack of time.....n due to the very fact that I wanted to share the mix with u ppl on Mothers Day only...I made the mix only using the 1st stanza Embarrassed...Its hardly 2 mins long but well its very very specialEmbarrassed..coz this is one bond in the show that I have actually felt so connected to......I always felt as if I watching my mom n myself on screen....n theres no way that I would let go of this beautiful day without paying an ode to the best mother daughter pair ever ClapHug

Hope u all watch it....n I hope u all like it

Youtube Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiziSscz_A

n Badongo link specially for smriti Big smile( since u were complaining that u dont get to watch any of my mixes as soon as I make them Embarrassed)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/711647

n last but certainly not the least....Happy Mothers Day....My Dearest Mumma HugHugHug

Edited by anvesha rulz - 11 May 2008 at 6:09am

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
omgggggggggggggggggggg ashi tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cudnt hve imagined a mommy dotty vmix on dis song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! godddddddd mde evn tht possibl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its awesummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! n so wht if nt lnggg......like its said....short n sweet Embarrassed

way 2 go!!!!!!!!!!
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:33am | IP Logged
shittttttttttttttt u made it alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit shit shit and u also provided me a badongo link yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah am watching it right away but yeh kya ashiiiiiiiiii please promise u wld complete the entire song the song is sooooooooooooo special and am sureeeee it wld loook just juuuuuuuuuuuust way tooo special on ashi sonya in entirerityyyy

oh my god am sooo xciteeeeeeeeeed coz its been my allt ime fvtt song since eternityyyyyyyyyyy though itsssssss a loveeeeeeeeee song from a beautyfullllllll movieeeeee "upclose and personal" but the words are sooooo amazinglyyyyyy suited for ashi sonya that i went all aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the minute ashita told me shes planning to make this mix

thank god u did not keep it a surprise from me coz else i wld definatly have gotten a heart attack if i had sene this song and as in themmmmmmm

okie now brb but ashi-tiaaaaaaa u got to promiseeeee that u wld complete this mix in totoooooo please please pleeaseeeeeeeeeeee
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
hey ashita not fair yeh toh shuru kab hua khatam kab hua pata hi nahi chalaaaaaaaa Cry Cry Cry please please complete the mix okie don't let it go just at this coz its really a very beautyfull song to express ashi sonya ka bond

and i just loveeee this female man yeh aur shanayaaa maan the passion in their voice is so strong that it alwayssss touches heart i end up crying hamesha when i listen to this song

ek toh the movie is such a big classic its a story of how this bestttttttt news director cum reporter helps this nobody sort of a gurl whom he had spotted in an audition and how he grooms her and trains and teaches her how when nobody in the industry had faith in her he stood by her fought against everyone and showed undying confidence in her and when in his company people started talking about their relaitonship as not just of a mentor and prodegy he let her go to the rivals he himself created an opportunity for her to move on and then sooon she goes up the success ladder the biggest story which made her unbeatable was again directed by him but he had lost his job due to some reason and now he was having it tough and he wents to some african country coz he knew somethnig was up there and he gets killed in that research but his research work helped uncover loads of hidden stuff in that country and that whole story was then covered by this gurl{both of them had gotten married during the corse of the movie} and the ending so soooo superb she says she was here actually to tell hiss tory coz he had faith in her and he gave her that self belief to go on doing something iportant somethng to bring a differance

its an amazingggg movie amazingggg all about what faith and trust and belief can do and just like that even in this relationship of ashi sonya sonya is ashi's confidence and trust and faith sonya's belief that her dotty was the best was the main motivational impetus for ashi which eventually paid off its really a perfect song for this bond

and how so ever chotta this might be its a mindblowing start i am just yearninggggg for the wholeee mix goooooosh i loveeeeeee the first paraaaaaaa you were myyyyyy strength when i was weak you were myyyyyy voice when i couldn't seee you were myyyy eyes when i couldn't seee you saw the besssst there was in meeee...am everything i ammmm becauseeee you loveeeed meeeee.....love it maaaaaaaaan

and by the way whats the scene u hav used in this stanzaaaaaa its amazingggg please share it with us tooo u know we can die fro anyyy and every ashi sonuuuuuu mixxxx

amazing start up ashita but i wld keep pestering youuu till u finish this oneeeee
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

omgggggggggggggggggggg ashi tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cudnt hve imagined a mommy dotty vmix on dis song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! godddddddd mde evn tht possibl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its awesummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! n so wht if nt lnggg......like its said....short n sweet Embarrassed

way 2 go!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Vanshi Embarrassed...am glad u liked it Big smile
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritisashi

hey ashita not fair yeh toh shuru kab hua khatam kab hua pata hi nahi chalaaaaaaaa Cry Cry Cry please please complete the mix okie don't let it go just at this coz its really a very beautyfull song to express ashi sonya ka bond

and i just loveeee this female man yeh aur shanayaaa maan the passion in their voice is so strong that it alwayssss touches heart i end up crying hamesha when i listen to this song

ek toh the movie is such a big classic its a story of how this bestttttttt news director cum reporter helps this nobody sort of a gurl whom he had spotted in an audition and how he grooms her and trains and teaches her how when nobody in the industry had faith in her he stood by her fought against everyone and showed undying confidence in her and when in his company people started talking about their relaitonship as not just of a mentor and prodegy he let her go to the rivals he himself created an opportunity for her to move on and then sooon she goes up the success ladder the biggest story which made her unbeatable was again directed by him but he had lost his job due to some reason and now he was having it tough and he wents to some african country coz he knew somethnig was up there and he gets killed in that research but his research work helped uncover loads of hidden stuff in that country and that whole story was then covered by this gurl{both of them had gotten married during the corse of the movie} and the ending so soooo superb she says she was here actually to tell hiss tory coz he had faith in her and he gave her that self belief to go on doing something iportant somethng to bring a differance

its an amazingggg movie amazingggg all about what faith and trust and belief can do and just like that even in this relationship of ashi sonya sonya is ashi's confidence and trust and faith sonya's belief that her dotty was the best was the main motivational impetus for ashi which eventually paid off its really a perfect song for this bond

and how so ever chotta this might be its a mindblowing start i am just yearninggggg for the wholeee mix goooooosh i loveeeeeee the first paraaaaaaa you were myyyyyy strength when i was weak you were myyyyyy voice when i couldn't seee you were myyyy eyes when i couldn't seee you saw the besssst there was in meeee...am everything i ammmm becauseeee you loveeeed meeeee.....love it maaaaaaaaan

and by the way whats the scene u hav used in this stanzaaaaaa its amazingggg please share it with us tooo u know we can die fro anyyy and every ashi sonuuuuuu mixxxx

amazing start up ashita but i wld keep pestering youuu till u finish this oneeeee

I too felt the same smriti on watching it...ke ye shuru hote hi khatam ho jata hain LOL but when I was making it I felt I have already made soooooo much LOL......I though 1.40 secs was long enough atleast while I was making it but on watching felt that it was too shortEmbarrassed

neways dont u worry smriti...as much as u wanna see the mix on the whole song I too want to complete the mix on the whole song Big smile...I believe the song competely suits Sonia n Ashi n being a huge fan of their bond theres no ways I can leave the mix adhuraTongue...so rest assured I will be completing it as n when I get time Big smile
p_rox Senior Member
p_rox
p_rox

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged
omggggggg ashiiiiiiiii omggggggggggg dis mixxxx isssss dammmnnnn beautiful it is soooo soooothin sooooo peaceful soooooo nice omggggggg dis song is soooo soft n da lyrics r soooo meaningful n da mix is soooo prfct each lyn f dis mix shows how ashi felt 4 her mumma as if she herself is singin 2 her n thankin her n is sayin ...u ver ma strength ven i ws weak ... my voice ven i cudnt speak ... ma eyes ven i cudnt c...     frm strtin 2 endin dis whole mix has soooo touchd ma hrt... c dis is da magic f ashisonia... i reallly reallly reallly reallly loved it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top