Remix
Remix

~*^topsy turvey land for parents month~*^

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged

topsy turvy land....

hmmmmmmmm all you guys are wondering what this is right?????achaa chalo ill tell you.....

now now nowwwwww its parents month going on & its like high time we get you guys scratching that little bachaa kuchaa grey matter of yours!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! sorry dont run behind me wth dose chappal jootas!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway never the less we're back with some great stuff....lets start off!!!!!!

sumit kukdeja n sonia ahuja....oops woh toh baad mein tha lets keep it sonia ray for now.....two awesome parents to our very own tia n ashi.....both of them have brought up their kids single handedly yet beautifully instilling each of them with great values....

achaa yaa....now u guys must be wondering why im doing so much jabber jabber on this....isnt it obvious that they were wonderful parents.....well yes....

the catch lies here.....have any of us ever thought about how tara ahuja i.e tia's mom and dino dad....that is mr aurindam banerjee (thts his name naa) were????? Has it ever crossed you that they could be as evil as cruela or as kind as mother teresa?????

nahi naa!!!!!!!! toh ab soch lo!!!!! this is exactly what our point is.....

you got to give us a rough outline/sketch/character trait/etc etc etc of tara ahuja n dino banerjee! Let your imaginations flow!!!!!! Take it as we've not been told anything about these two at all!!!!! Its true that tia never met tara but while sketching dino's sketch you could take it as ashi never met him either!!!! kind mean lovable rude sweet evil angelic....its all upto you!!!!!!

anvesha banerjee ray-----sonia ray-----tia ahuja-----summet ahuja----

thats how it goes.....doesnt it!!!!!!!!!!!

but what if it was.....

anvesha ahuja----sumeet ahuja----tia banerjee ray-----sonia ray??????

nahi samjhe?????okk what i mean is what ashi sumeet ki daughtr hoti n tia sonia ki?????? tab kya hota?????would ashi still find sonia a headache n sumeet daddy cool???? would tia still think sonia to be the best and sumeet to be the best "papaaa"????? would it mean that ashi is would be tia types and tia ashi types?????or would sonia's attitude change with an angelic daughter with ditto likings???would sumeet still be a sugar coated dad with a daughter as wild as ashi????

wellll it could mean anything!!!!!!! it all depends on what YOU want it to be & what YOU make it!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why this is TOPSY TURVY LAND.......where imagination goes wild & you can think all hay wire....

waise i think this a pretty good idea to build strong characters like tara n dino....what if we actually had them in the serial & what if they were actually like what you think them 2 be????? same with out girls....what if they actually were the kids with opposite parents!!!!!!!

so so sooooo now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you got to do is......

pm us our imagination to the id rfhellrockers by 31may!!!!!

ample of time guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! get going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all entries will then be put up for voting!!!!!!!!!!

ok now m tired

chalo chalo chalo....kaam pe lag jao...i mean sochne lag jao....its time tooooo....shakeee n wake up!!!!!!

while i.....

oh n yaaaaaaaBlushing

Edited by funky n crazy - 11 May 2008 at 6:24am

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
great post vanshi...i mean hell rockerz will be bk after a while Smile
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged

oh god...dis is topsy-turvy for sure...i had to read it twice to get wat d contest was...must have taken u awful lot of time to write this vanshi and make it sound easyWink and sensibleEmbarrassed

gr8 post vanshiClap..seriously it isEmbarrassed

and an awesome game hellrockersClap.....

i am sure this must be sumthing every one must have thought abt at sum point...esp abt tia's momEmbarrassed

it will be fun to write abt tara and dinoLOL...

also d second part of the game sounds really funLOL...d parent swap should i say?..lolzLOL..can't even imagine it...but i guess if they had shown sonia-sumeet marriage..we might have seen a glimpse of this

don't know how much i can contribute cos of examsOuch..but will surely try..don't want to miss out on all the funEmbarrassed

gr8 job guysClap

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee and unique idea...but I dunno if i will be able to participate it or not...firstly because of school and exams...and secondly i cannot think ashi as ahujaaLOLLOL But will defo try character sketch if time permits!Big smile

PS: Sucha cute post vanshiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i love Hi one and tht cute lill kittyyy dancingBlushing

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 11 May 2008 at 12:55pm
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

what a typical vanshu bander style postLOLEmbarrassedmery hyper partner ki jai hooooooooLOLonly u cna giv me tough compy wen it comes to being hyperrr like that and crazy toh tu pahle se hi haiWink veryyy beautyful cute cute post banderrrrrrrrrEmbarrassed

its a grt thought a grt game but for me its unfathomable whether SA finally managed to got the knots tied in between sonya sumeet or no is out of the question for me and i definatly can take offence to the name "ashi ahuja" LOL Dead ABR rocks just the way she is and i for one would preffer it stays that ways as for sonya shes a proud strong individual who values her identity like hell she would never change her sirname for anything at all she would either be called sonya ray the superstar Embarrassed Embarrassed or mummum's mom Embarrassed and THATS IT ashi sonya might have bene poles apart on the outfront but they were fragments of the same soul they belonged together not only in this life but forever so even imagining separating them is out of question for me how so ever similar tia and sonya might have looked when it came to hearts the connection was struck and sealed between mom and her dottyy and remember the mantra of life is opposites always attract anyone can gel if they r on the same side with the same likes but the beauty lies how you make a relationship hotted up with loads of differances tick and i think sonuu and her mummum not only got it ticking but the made it their basis of life the one thing which really mattered in the end i mean they would have easily let go off any other person in their lives were they supposed to pick between each other and them and hence its obviously an impossibility to imagine their lives void of each others presance

so since its such a big "impossibility" i would most probs not participate in this one LOL but  i wld try to think the unthinkableWink so u never knowBig smile

helllllllllll rooooooooocks kepe it up guyssssssEmbarrassed

Edited by smritisashi - 11 May 2008 at 4:35pm
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Gr8 post Vanshi Clap Clap n a gr8 contest...Lolz..do u ppl..cum up wid such unique contests.. Embarrassed ..Lolz I am pathetic at giving a sketch or describing sum1..so I wont participate..lolz..bt I will vote Wink
p_rox Senior Member
p_rox
p_rox

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
awwwsuuum post vansiiiii Embarrassed Embarrassed deees topsy turvy spirals almost hypnotized meeeee LOL LOL LOL was goin maaaam maaaad readin ittttROFL okkk vil surely think bout ittt if i get tym n if sum grey matter is still left insyd meROFL
aparna_1988 Goldie
aparna_1988
aparna_1988

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
awesome .totaly whackish idea.. lack of creativet  alent pevents me fro participating buConfusedt cant stop from applauding you for coming up with such an idea..

Go to top