Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
A romantic Sandeep-Urmi episode....ofcourse....... 😉
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

i dont think they can really make such demands...if he were a newcomer then yes...but not varun. in fact i remember in apoorva's case reading an interview where he said that channel guys wanted him to get a haircut but he said that he wont. varun also must be asking them to back off.

I agree..but surely he must also look at the best intrest of the show as it will ultimately benefit him!!!...the fact is his so talked about chemistry with urmi is now at stake thanks to his present look!!!...and i am afraid this show banks alot on this couple...wether they admit it or not....the hair is making him look oilier and older and its not working with young bubbly innocent looking urmi!!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

I agree..but surely he must also look at the best intrest of the show as it will ultimately benefit him!!!...the fact is his so talked about chemistry with urmi is now at stake thanks to his present look!!!...and i am afraid this show banks alot on this couple...wether they admit it or not....the hair is making him look oilier and older and its not working with young bubbly innocent looking urmi!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmm...........totally agree with u guys, i was watching SRK on kiya aap PPSTH.n my GOD....he looks so handsome.......sigh i can fall in love wih him all over again heheheh😳😆...sorry im already hehehhe......his hair his shirt, his waistcoat.......uffffffffffff.........now this is what i call dressing to get attention.........phew.....n look at sandeep.......day by day he looks shabby n now a drag........i dont know, i dont like their chemistry any more........sigh........hmmm maybe he's dressing was the anti aek chabi that i always looked for.........i hope idont stop watching it, cause u guys cansee how less im here now.......ksh is not here so much, monus not here...pw,smart, everyone has just stopped coming here......sad isnt it...... just because sandy refuse to look in the mirror........i dont know how he comes in front of the camera, i dont go out, ifm y eyebrows or upperlips r not done........i refuse to go........the first thing that comes to my mind is, what will ppl think of me???? i guess he doesnt think like that......sigh.........😛
sonia77 thumbnail
Its so true my dear..it seems i only come here now because of all of you!!!!..i cant understand this varun badola...why is he forcing people to loose intrest in the main thing that holds chabhi..that is u/s chemistry...and only because he is not going for a hair cut!!!!

I totally agree about sharoukh..now he is about 40 i think..but so well kept..which is why they were able to star him with deepika in om shanti om..she is some 17 or 20 years younger than him..almost a diff generation..yet he passed off with her!!!...hats off to sharoukh..so charming always....
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Its so true my dear..it seems i only come here now because of all of you!!!!..i cant understand this varun badola...why is he forcing people to loose intrest in the main thing that holds chabhi..that is u/s chemistry...and only because he is not going for a hair cut!!!!

I totally agree about sharoukh..now he is about 40 i think..but so well kept..which is why they were able to star him with deepika in om shanti om..she is some 17 or 20 years younger than him..almost a diff generation..yet he passed off with her!!!...hats off to sharoukh..so charming always....

Srk is 45........n so handsome.....sigh😳 hehehe....same here sonia...im also tired....i mean how long r we gonna wait for him to start looking good...why do we watch aek chabi??? for their acting, for our entertainment n their looks.......bus......n if they cant do it for us....we cant help it then........n he says he doesnt have fans, well u need to work hard o acquire them, u cant have things easily.......
sonia77 thumbnail
I cant bare his look at the moment!!!..i dont think i can see him like this..i may not be that intrested to watch frankly!!!!
sonia77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

Srk is 45........n so handsome.....sigh😳hehehe....same here sonia...im also tired....i mean how long r we gonna wait for him to start looking good...why do we watch aek chabi??? for their acting, for our entertainment n their looks.......bus......n if they cant do it for us....we cant help it then........n he says he doesnt have fans, well u need to work hard o acquire them, u cant have things easily.......

What your saying true my dear..however he is about 42 i think...i know someone who was his classmate in school...so i think. I think the girl who paired opposite him in om shanti om was about 23 or something and sharoukh himself had commented that he never thought he would be able to pair with someone so much younger!!!!..i saw his interview thats how i know...Edited by sonia77 - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes srk is 65 born so he is 42...43 running. yes stars need to look fit all the time. prolly thats why varun lost weight...but do something abt the hair varun!
sonia77 thumbnail
Ya..unfortunately these guys need to mantain their look somehow...if varun wants to further his career in this field..i am afraid he will just have to be a bit careful!!!...unless he has decided to switch careers and take to cricket and only to serials related to the game!!!
ketaki_ry thumbnail
yes, we dont mind weight, but hair is just...