Poll

What is the most awaited event in ACHPM

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Which one are you looking forward to the most?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
OMG Ksh, I don't know what to choose.....A romantic S-U epi is unlikely until Rasik comes to know and gives his approval..and a romantic epi with Sandeep looking the way he does right now is not going to be as much fun...The Zoya/Vaibhav return can happen last, so long as it happens!

Now I'm confused.... it's a toss between Sandy's haircut and Rasik knowing..the rest have to follow these two things! Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
...zoya vaibhav can defintely take a back seat before u/s get sorted....i think they need to make the u/s track more happening..automatically the episodes will become more intresting..thats what i am looking forward to!!!!
ketaki_ry thumbnail
ok.. choosing one is so hard..

see, ultimately I want an full fleged S-U romantic episode. (its a high time now.. sandy stops acting like jerk)

but for sandy to get quite romantic and ' 😛 ' - rasik needs agreeing.

for rasik to agree, he needs to find out abt them first.

then after he agrees, I want them to annouce it to whole moholla - and thats where atleast return of the missing characters like zoya, sona, sagar is must!

and ofcourse, before sandy gives any romatic scene, a visit to a barber is becoming a seriously needed thing!!!!

but for the sake of choosing one option,

4. right now, a romantic S-U epi where sandy in hosho-hawas admits he loves her!! .. or something of that sort.
Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
looks like i have asked tough questions...only 3 votes till now?
Nisha_07 thumbnail
4...I chose the romantic epi..who knows when they'll get round to deciding which side of the fence Rasik should be on...
TheRager thumbnail
same here...i vote for 4. i badly need a proper s/u episode and yes haircut will be a bonus.
iiwafa thumbnail
oh man we surely need a good s/u episode yaar
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Infact i have just realised that this lack of chemistry between u/s last few episodes is a bit to do with his look....he needs a trim desperately!!!!!!....i just cant understand why the makers are not demanding this from him for the show!!!..its spoiling his chemistry with urmi..and thats the most conspicuous angle of Aek Chabhi!!!!
TheRager thumbnail
i dont think they can really make such demands...if he were a newcomer then yes...but not varun. in fact i remember in apoorva's case reading an interview where he said that channel guys wanted him to get a haircut but he said that he wont. varun also must be asking them to back off.