India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

panchi in SBS-EDITED (Page 6)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yes tweety panchi said that she looked soo pretty and so did her mother .....they share a close relationship it was evident ....panchi did not stop grinning at all...and said that when mom hears abt rumours regarding michi i think she meant shachi she laughs LOL .....her smile is very infectious i cld not stop grinning myself throughout Big smile

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

yes tweety panchi said that she looked soo pretty and so did her mother .....they share a close relationship it was evident ....panchi did not stop grinning at all...and said that when mom hears abt rumours regarding michi i think she meant shachi she laughs LOL .....her smile is very infectious i cld not stop grinning myself throughout Big smile

Awww thats so so sweet...! Yup she is extremely close to her mom..! But why on earth did she talk about the rumours I still fail to understand... LOL.. But as long as she has made it clear that the rumours don't have an adverse effect on her, Im happy,...! My one major worry is over!

Edited by tweety_me14 - 11 May 2008 at 10:09am
madhu_vasireddy Goldie
madhu_vasireddy
madhu_vasireddy

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Sajni yaar,was her mom laughing too when Panchi was referring to the rumours about MICHI(It should have been SHACHI though)?

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_vasireddy

Sajni yaar,was her mom laughing too when Panchi was referring to the rumours about MICHI(It should have been SHACHI though)?

Hey Madhu!! Hope you are happy after reading this news?

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_me14

Originally posted by ify101

Oh btw, I love Panchi's mom! Tongue ..She loves Michi and Im 100% sure she likes my Jaanu too! Tongue

did she say thatTongue

Ya Panchi said that apprently her mom is more excited about Michi then she herself....! I haven't seen the video, but I heard thats what she said..!

*vasu fainted*

somebody can confirm...abt the VDo....only then I will get upOuch
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile so my gal thinks she is too pretty..ok..ok..I got itTongue
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

Originally posted by ify101

Oh btw, I love Panchi's mom! Tongue ..She loves Michi and Im 100% sure she likes my Jaanu too! Tongue

did she say thatTongue

Ya Panchi said that apprently her mom is more excited about Michi then she herself....! I haven't seen the video, but I heard thats what she said..!

*vasu fainted*

somebody can confirm...abt the VDo....only then I will get upOuch

Why did you faint hunny?! What's so shocking in that!? LOL

vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_vasireddy

my gal thinks she is too intelligent to use the word MichiAngry..instead of the rt wordOuch

Go to top