Users

Frequent Posters

imranhashmi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
praju all the way !! 😊 i think she is the only 'girl' who can make upto top ! 👏
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now Amey being back he does have a stronger chance along with Abhijit to win this contest. I agree Prajakta being girl will not win b/c of lack of support and votes 😳 Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
imranhashmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lamababu

she is good no doubt.. but i dont thnk she can win this competition.. girls dont get votes ! i think abhijeet or rahul will make it..

its so unfortunate.. 

ekladki thumbnail
Abhijeet

imranhashmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lamababu

she is good no doubt.. but i dont thnk she can win this competition.. girls dont get votes ! i think abhijeet or rahul will make it..

its proved... !!! she is out... !!! 😭  everyone thinks like you .....😡    now.. you  happy???

sillyz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WHERE IS AMEY DATE??????HE WILL BE A TRUE WINNER!!!!!!!!
Simmi-Bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i'm btween three person who sing really really really good, n they deserve to be the winners!!

1st: Abhijeet Sawant
2nd: Vinit Singh
3rd: Rahul Vaidya

~SIMMI(BHAVNA)~
imranhashmi thumbnail
now since my praju is eliminated .. 😭 i want rahul or abhijeet to win... they are the best.. 👏
sillyz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AMEY DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THE THE AND WILL BE A WINNER!
Truemusiclover thumbnail
Harshit. Abhijit is a very steady singer. But there is no uniqueness in his singing. Not a getting a single film offer even though he is Indian Idol for over 3 years proves this. Rahul and Vinit are over-praised. Harshit is a genius. Normally all music directors have praised him highly.(Visha-Sekhar duo have become a fan of him) And music directors have that extra thing in them to pick the unique singers.