Sports/Cricket

POTW--Who will be man of the series-IPL? - Page 2

Poll

Who will win the man of the series award for IPL?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: coolsonu

The three biggest contenders for IPL Player of the tournament are Gautam Gambhir,Shane Watson and Sohail Tanvir.

It is very likely that Watson will get it....

Or if Sohail Tanvir can again pull up a 5-fer or something even more again...then he'll definitely get it coz in very less matches, he has lots of wickets.Plus, Rajhastan is gonna reach semis for sure and then maybe even Final..So both Watson and Sohail hav a chance!!

Gambhir can get it only if his team reaches the semi final!

nice examination!

im going for gambir..he seems the most deserving

shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Personally, I'm hoping for Dwayne Bravo (seeing as he's from Trinidad) but he is out of the series now because he is back in the WI to play against the Aussies but he did a wonderful job thus far.

However, I think Shane Warne or Abhishek Nayar (very surprising and promising) has a good chance.
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i want sachin to get it
but gautam and sohail have a good chance
if delhi makes it to the final then for sure gautam will be man of the tournament
shane watson has a good chance too...but he has to play like he did earlier in the IPL
-aditi- thumbnail

it's revealed now!Shane Watson got the man of the series award for his tremendous 472(or may be... 474 sorry forgot the exact no)and 17 wickets in the whole series!😳

Leo thumbnail

Awesommmme!! Its Shane Watson!!😃 He was worth 50 lakhs only initially...I think he will be worth 5 crores in the next IPL!😛

-Aishwarya- thumbnail
i thought it was shane watson/shane warne
webmining thumbnail
hard to say at the moment!