Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
no way!!!! Amit Tandon wasnt even close to Amit Sana.....I like Amit Tandon as a actor but seriously he isnt a very good singer.....and if him and Neha are not eliminated soon that will be a shame......
kiti_g thumbnail
He overdid it a lot!! The essence of the original song was completely lost! I guess it was a warning to him even tho it was quite harsh and am sure he wudnt hv been eliminated! That said Neha was worse than both of them and shud hv been eliminated!

Amit T was not great but he too captured the feel of the song beautifully!!! I was anyways divided over the 3rd person in the top 3; Himani and Vineet deserved the honors but the 3rd person cudve been anyone!
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiti_g

He overdid it a lot!! The essence of the original song was completely lost! I guess it was a warning to him even tho it was quite harsh and am sure he wudnt hv been eliminated! That said Neha was worse than both of them and shud hv been eliminated!

Amit T was not great but he too captured the feel of the song beautifully!!! I was anyways divided over the 3rd person in the top 3; Himani and Vineet deserved the honors but the 3rd person cudve been anyone!

I agree with u Kirti...I love Amit Sana of II1 ...but i can't deny that he was off key and tried to do harkate in the song which didn't need it ...the earthy nature of the song was completely lost and he lost sur too...It was not pleasant to the ears ....

But what surprised me most is Debo and Ishmeet voting for Amit T ....choosing him over Vineet or Himani !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Edited by bruno4 - 15 years ago
kiti_g thumbnail
Originally posted by: bruno4

I agree with u Kirti...I love Amit Sana of II1 ...but i can't deny that he was off key and tried to do harkate in the song which didn't need it ...the earthy nature of the song was completely lost and he lost sur too...It was not pleasant to the ears ....

But what surprised me most is Debo and Ishmeet voting for Amit T ....choosing him over Vineet or Himani !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

I hope he wakes up soon Koeli!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ I too love him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

But i was not surprised abt what Debo and Ishmeet did ... both hv been in the bottom 3 and they were only trying to save themselves ... i just wish Debo had been honest abt it when asked rather than whatever excuse he gave!

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kiti_g

I hope he wakes up soon Koeli!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ I too love him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

But i was not surprised abt what Debo and Ishmeet did ... both hv been in the bottom 3 and they were only trying to save themselves ... i just wish Debo had been honest abt it when asked rather than whatever excuse he gave!

Kirti sorry but me disagree๐Ÿ˜› Amit was far far better than Vinit on that day... Even if we discount the faltering bit(which I dont think we should), he had sung very average... Infact sounded more like he was shouting in the higher notes... There was no melody - flatly sung... And to be honest, Amit would have faired much better on public voting than Vinit in my opinion... So the danger bit wud have only increased... On the other hand, I feel the other champions were in a way forced by judges to select Vinit! Time n again they keep saying get him there๐Ÿ˜• So much so they literally say that champions r scared of him if they dont get him this time๐Ÿคข

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Himani should have been chosen over Vinit.  Vinit was better than Toshi or Amit Tandon. I agree Amit Tandon did sing really well compared to his previous performances and is improving alot in right direction.

I do agree with Kirti and Bruno both abt why Debo and Ishmeet chose Amit Tandon ๐Ÿ˜• And why debo was not honest when judges mentioned abt game has started with champions voting for the next champion promotion.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
kiti_g thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Kirti sorry but me disagree๐Ÿ˜› Amit was far far better than Vinit on that day... Even if we discount the faltering bit(which I dont think we should), he had sung very average... Infact sounded more like he was shouting in the higher notes... There was no melody - flatly sung... And to be honest, Amit would have faired much better on public voting than Vinit in my opinion... So the danger bit wud have only increased... On the other hand, I feel the other champions were in a way forced by judges to select Vinit! Time n again they keep saying get him there๐Ÿ˜• So much so they literally say that champions r scared of him if they dont get him this time๐Ÿคข

Technically Vineet was better Sachin ... I agree Amit T captured the feelings beautifully and Vineet lacked there!! But I wud still say Amit T has a long way to go to get technically perfect !!! So if i were to give Amit full marks for feelings and Vineet 0, Vineet will still score more on technicality!! I was ok with Amit in the 3rd place as Toshi was bad too!!  But Himani stole the show that day in my view and she shud hv been there but ...  ok i also agree with the forced part ๐Ÿ˜› Farah especially has been saying that time and again ... as for popularity i still think Vineet is more popular! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

madhy thumbnail
i totally agree wit sachin..Amit sana was better den vinit dt day ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘

i still remember how flawlessly karunya had sung da same song in II-2 grand finale..at da middle of his song sonu stood up nd started clapping for hm ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘