NewsOTW:It’s not our fault - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
btw this article speaks of varun and suhasi as the lead couple...question is are they? i think we should have put this question also.
prepare a list of qs, we will be sending the telly buz to them again........soon....... 😈

Originally posted by ketaki_ry

oh ok. yup.. I wouldnt be watching that one either.

but in UK its a sujata convinced episode. I m not missing that one.. tho' I m preparing myself to watch a very not-looking-good sandy in Hi-res.

I forgot! I can't believe I forgot Chabi is on here tonight! Thanks Kets....I would have been annoyed to miss this one in high res. Though he will look pretty bad...😕

Originally posted by kshreya2002

btw this article speaks of varun and suhasi as the lead couple...question is are they? i think we should have put this question also.

they used to be one - alteast for an year after it started . until sukha pammi took over!!

@ fazi, we are always ready

Originally posted by Nisha_07

I forgot! I can't believe I forgot Chabi is on here tonight! Thanks Kets....I would have been annoyed to miss this one in high res. Though he will look pretty bad...😕

its the effect of a complete thandaa endothermic U-S chemistry in current episodes in india.. I dont blame u.

looks like fazi has loved the idea of grilling the actors 😆 and yes i agree we are always ready.
btw his hair wasnt that bad...atleast not as bad as te lauki one.
he doesnt look good with this hair , bus, n yes the chemistry is so cold now....as if someone threw cold water on them..... 😡
OK, on that note, I must go...lots to do before this weekend finishes. GN guys, see you all tomorrow...
GN Nisha..sweet dreams.......6:37 n GN, lucky u.... 😛
same here...loging off now. GN!