Dill Mill Gaye

Kuch Kuch Hota hai (Page 3)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zzoombie

First of all i want to tell you how important your comments mean to me

Thanx - Thanks hun.. always enjoy your topics!

You know there were times when after the show i was in the state of daze dreaming about them if they showed one scene our imagination made several more like those sweet and romantic-  I really really miss all that romance...but it is going to take a lot from AR to get that magic back .. with all the crazyness... it just doesn't fit in...yaar even for us it is like a switch ... turn it on.. turn it off!! Come on!!

you know she doesnt respect him or believe him ,and doesnt look at him with high esteem thats why hide the relation all along .she enjoyed the attention  Armaan gave her but never made him feel special the way he did to her...... I don't know what she feels for him... friendship, love , collegue.....She enjoyed the attention and now when he is let go she is seeking attention from him with all this 'prank' stuff!!

I think more than Armaan Riddhima needs to take the initiative this time, he tried talking and sorting things out already but she always inflicts injuries so he is in cooccon right now regarding talking things out. --- I agree.....she does need to take the initiative....as he sure must be getting mixed signals as to how she feels about him....hmmmm what is it she feels????

Armaan was the prankster king and ridz didnt like his harkatein but now geere hue ko uthane ki bajaye woh bhi us ke saath neeche gir gaye hai ( her words)..ZZ you tell me ...is she going to come back to her old Ridz self or will be be the 'prankster' she has created herself into...

Even i dont want the confession of two immature lovers right now

they need time to grow up or maybe some hadsa which bond them stronger and deeper - I will be so disappointed if confession happens in the next month.....mann.... we know what comes next!!

Ps... no offence to anyone... I love AR !! Always!Embarrassed

I want the midas touch to come back in their relationship---ME TOO can't wait but... but... lets sort thinks out first!!!!

Thanks ZZ... thanks for this discussion..... gosh looks like we all here on the forum are maturing than AR ... who need to be the more mature ones... after all they are DR's!!! LOL

Edited by dmg07 - 11 May 2008 at 5:15pm

imzi91 Senior Member
imzi91
imzi91

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sournsweet

srk evn said ki hum zindagi mein sirf ek insaan se pyar karte hain aur ek hi se shaaddi karte hain...he doesnt evn follow his own advices...

u need friendship in a relationship, in ny relationship, chahe woh maa-beti kaho aur b/w 2 sisters etc etc...n if u cnat c dat b/w armaan n riddhima den well u havnt really paid attention 2 d show...if ders ny1 in sanjeevani whu understands armaan, its riddhima...if u havnt realised den all I cna say is r u watching d same show as us???...

n as for being best friends in luv...u need freindship alrite, par sabse acchi dost utna zaruri nahin hai...bcz frienship ke based par pyar nahin hota!!!...if u hav cn kuch kuch hota hai den u must hav seen kabhi alvida na kehna 2...priety n SRk wer best friends frm college bt yet srk cud never luv her, she used 2 b his sabse acchi dost bt yet he fell in luv wid RANI, after marriage bt vatever...so all relationships r differnt...u cant judge dem acc/- 2 one person's opinion or ideas...every relationship is different...after all d kind of relationship ur mum n dad share must b differnt frm ur aunt-uncle...every rleationship is unique n it doesnt follow a set pattern..

n as for hurting armaan ver riddhima's concerned...hum chot bhi unhi ko pahunchate hain jinse hum sabse zyada pyar karte hain...example if sumday ur dad is a li'l frustrated, ven he cums back home he mite shout at u for silly reasons or ur mum etc etc...does dat mean he doesnt luv u???...it happens in every family...it happens b/w d best of friends, d smart one is whu realises dat...

n riddhima I kno is at fault for not getting back wid hih, bt did she ever say she wud??..she said she wud get d old armaan back..d hansta hua all...bt she never said dat...n dey r at a gud stage rite nw...evn if it luks like back 2 sqare 1 2 u...2 me it luks like dey r yet in luv n dey enjoy each other's comapany...ders no gile shikve as of now...bt den each person thinks differently...so if u donot like it der i Cant help u...

OMG OMG OMG i've read so many posts like this..nd i just LOVE ur reply..that's EXACTLY the way i think of it...very nice.....i could never word it better! ClapClapClap

zzoombie Goldie
zzoombie
zzoombie

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

First of all i want to tell you how important your comments mean to me

Thanx - Thanks hun.. always enjoy your topics!

You know there were times when after the show i was in the state of daze dreaming about them if they showed one scene our imagination made several more like those sweet and romantic-  I really really miss all that romance...but it is going to take a lot from AR to get that magic back .. with all the crazyness... it just doesn't fit in...yaar even for us it is like a switch ... turn it on.. turn it off!! Come on!!

you know she doesnt respect him or believe him ,and doesnt look at him with high esteem thats why hide the relation all along .she enjoyed the attention  Armaan gave her but never made him feel special the way he did to her...... I don't know what she feels for him... friendship, love , collegue.....She enjoyed the attention and now when he is let go she is seeking attention from him with all this 'prank' stuff!!

I think more than Armaan Riddhima needs to take the initiative this time, he tried talking and sorting things out already but she always inflicts injuries so he is in cooccon right now regarding talking things out. --- I agree.....she does need to take the initiative....as he sure must be getting mixed signals as to how she feels about him....hmmmm what is it she feels????

Armaan was the prankster king and ridz didnt like his harkatein but now geere hue ko uthane ki bajaye woh bhi us ke saath neeche gir gaye hai ( her words)..ZZ you tell me ...is she going to come back to her old Ridz self or will be be the 'prankster' she has created herself into...

Even i dont want the confession of two immature lovers right now

they need time to grow up or maybe some hadsa which bond them stronger and deeper - I will be so disappointed if confession happens in the next month.....mann.... we know what comes next!!

Ps... no offence to anyone... I love AR !! Always!Embarrassed

I want the midas touch to come back in their relationship---ME TOO can't wait but... but... lets sort thinks out first!!!!

Thanks ZZ... thanks for this discussion..... gosh looks like we all here on the forum are maturing than AR ... who need to be the more mature ones... after all they are DR's!!! LOL

Hey Veena thanx again for recommenting
just now i came across a remark on a post where it is said
"Ridz is not doing all these out of love...she wants to move on..she is convinced that the more they try to work it out the more they will hurt each other..but her sense of guilt doesnt allow her to leave behind a shattered Armaan..and Bi has convinced her that by doing these things she can get him back as a normal guy but not in love with her"
and i think that clears yours and mine and DMG ians confusion about how she feels for Armaan.
But then again if she is doing all this just for old Armaan sake then what was the need to tell Bi that she loved him,smiled when they bumped into each other at the entrance of fire shaft, had her eyes shy and down when he made her hold him on his waist,and remembers his every touch and enjoys it too.
And now when she knows that he is back ,it would be better if she leaves him so that he moves on but now this prank thing ,how would it help them to stay normal it will create more chaos .and now her mission is accomplished so she better stay away.
it is like  agar koi mar raha ho to usse theek hone ka time mat do aur usse galat dawai de de ke maar dalo Angry
Riddhima is doing the same to Armaan
pranks khel khel ke usse phir musibat main dalegi aur uss ki life or career barbaad kar degi
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Hey Veena thanx again for recommenting
just now i came across a remark on a post where it is said
"Ridz is not doing all these out of love...she wants to move on..she is convinced that the more they try to work it out the more they will hurt each other..but her sense of guilt doesnt allow her to leave behind a shattered Armaan..and Bi has convinced her that by doing these things she can get him back as a normal guy but not in love with her"
and i think that clears yours and mine and DMG ians confusion about how she feels for Armaan.

ZZ hun.... I guess we will have to leave it at the comment above... hope Ridz is wanting to move on... I know Armaan is going to be soooo hurt.... We will deal with it as and when.....

Thanks for the discussion.... ..Dang.. my therapist hates you guys!!!LOLLOL

shruthinair Senior Member
shruthinair
shruthinair

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I think same as you do ,
Coz Ridz has not given her 100% to the relationship all she has given Armaan is hurt ,pranks. injuries and tears. Now if they unite I want her to accept Armaan for who he is and not what she wants in her man.
She needs to understand the basic and most practical things in love, she needs to realise she will never get her order made husband and the most important thing I want her to do is to respect Armaan.
Remember once Armaan told her that he has kept her on very high level above himself, now Riddhima should make a level much more higher than hers for Armaan so that all the hurt and pain and hard feelings melts away and they can be together once again but with much more mature and stronger conviction.

I totally agree in this....Eventhough she dint keep him at some position like Armaan, let her atleast respect him and his feelings for her.

Go to top