India-Forums

Doli Saja Ke
Doli Saja Ke

ridhimaaaa!!!

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ohh god is ridhima going to turn evil again....i hope they dont show that ...its going to be soooooo annoying

l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
how can she forget all the positive things anu did for her? big whoop! her husband works for daksh .. i cant believe maya's words got to her so quickly ..
loveprincess Senior Member
loveprincess
loveprincess

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
she's jst plain DUMB Angry Angry she doesn't use her own brain( may be cuz she doesn't have one)

srry if anybody offended
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I think it is a great idea that ishnaan should work for vikram.....we all know sooner or later bhai and bhabhi are going to start to blackmail Anu in regards to his position at the company......that we are going to fire him/humilate him etc...if you don't do what we say....your sister will suffer...etc..

I think that Ishaan should leave the company fast before bhai/bhabhi try to destroy ridhima and anu's relationship and not to mention Maya and Nani...they want to ruin Anu's friendship with Ridhima
agarwalniru Newbie
agarwalniru
agarwalniru

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
its turning nto a story line like "woh rehne wali mehlon ki"" pari and khusi..........dont know if any one followe that serial
tanu001 Groupbie
tanu001
tanu001

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I didnt.. but i hope Ridhima doesnt become evil again!.. Her character is suited as a positive one! And she shouldnt forget how much Anu helped her!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index