Happy Mother’s Day to all

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey...Buddies

Lets Celebrate the Spirit of Mothers Day right here at Grahasthi forum...and Thank to our Moms...who are our..Life..our Support system..our Punching bags...our..FOOD sponsors😆 our..Soul mates...the list is endless and i might..end up writing till the next mothers days...

So lets Wish All teh moms of this world..a happy Mother day and let her know how much we Love her...😳

Lets Wish..All the mothers of the show as well...

Amrit Jee : She used to be so naive nd hesistant but after the demise of her husband, we are witnessing a altogether different Amrit who is there for her daughters and family , hiding her fear and posing as Strong Women just for her daughters nd son...👏

Bua Jee : No matter ,how..Selfish  she is...but what all she wants is her daughter happiness !All her actions till date is only for her daugther Rano so ..lets Salute her as well😃 

Beej je..: she's always been a suport System to her daughter , son in laws and her grand daughters😃...she is there with them all the time..and facing the world..even at this age...all for her Dotting daughters!!😳 Thanks for being in their..testing times and being there as Rocl solid!!👏

Veera : Well..we have yet to see the "Mother" side of her...but no mother can be bad in this world and  i am sure sooner or later she will realise her mistake😳 and will support his son..SO veera Massi happy Mother's day to you as well😆

Thought for the Day...🤔

Why we get All Emotional , sentimental and loving on this day ? as we celebrate many days..where we all enjoy laugh and share jokes...but on mother's day..we feel INDEBTED nd...Thankful..this is what we feel Only!! but Why ???🤔

We are celebrating..Mother day at Tellybuzz as well so do pay your all tributes...😃

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2453

Nishtha

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBhSoQczTvs[/YOUTUBE]

My Most Favourite Movie and My Most Favourite Song Along with Kholo Kholo 😳 this song is for all mothers 😳

Nishtha thumbnail

sorry double post

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mothers day is gone here 😆 😆 😆 It was in March here 😃

But what the hell ..its mothers day everyday 😃 😃 😃
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

Mothers day is gone here 😆 😆 😆 It was in March here 😃

But what the hell ..its mothers day everyday 😃 😃 😃

you said it 👏 but..still we should celebrate it..😃 and..why get all senti on mother's day..my mum laughs and says..i dont blv in all this..😆😆😆

Howlarious thumbnail
LMAO Well neither do I 🤔..whats the use in having a special day to celebrate mothers?? we should celebrate them everyday 😛 😛

I never get senti 😆
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

LMAO Well neither do I 🤔..whats the use in having a special day to celebrate mothers?? we should celebrate them everyday 😛 😛

I never get senti 😆

ya ...btw did you help your mom today am not well so mum is like...go to your room...😆 😆 while..dad is away...thinking of buying a cake for her...will order it..as usual 

and thats teh best part about ju 👏 as someone should be thr to...wake me up and slap me when i get all senti 😳 😆

Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

ya ...btw did you help your mom today am not well so mum is like...go to your room...😆 😆 while..dad is away...thinking of buying a cake for her...will order it..as usual 

and thats teh best part about ju 👏 as someone should be thr to...wake me up and slap me when i get all senti 😳 😆

erm yes I help her everyday..and my mum's not well at the moment so its me doing most of the work 😛😆 its not mothers day here 😆

yeshh dont worry I am there for all of my friends to boot you when you get senti 😆

Nishtha thumbnail
ya you help her..come again..why you wnat to reveal some of your DARK SECRETS ani 😆 😆 like chapati ones...nd when..someone locked ju outside 😆

and i am no computer that needs booting..i just need..wakeup call 😆 😆 once in a while... 😆 😆
Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

ya you help her..come again..why you wnat to reveal some of your DARK SECRETS ani 😆 😆 like chapati ones...nd when..someone locked ju outside 😆

and i am no computer that needs booting..i just need..wakeup call 😆 😆 once in a while... 😆 😆

hawww well i'm not ashamed to say those 😆 those aren't secrets 😛 those are the reality, so why hide it 😃

well i cant call ju up, so booting has to be done 😃