Grahasti
Grahasti

Happy Mother’s Day to all

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Hey...Buddies

Lets Celebrate the Spirit of Mothers Day right here at Grahasthi forum...and Thank to our Moms...who are our..Life..our Support system..our Punching bags...our..FOOD sponsorsLOL our..Soul mates...the list is endless and i might..end up writing till the next mothers days...

So lets Wish All teh moms of this world..a happy Mother day and let her know how much we Love her...Embarrassed

Lets Wish..All the mothers of the show as well...

Amrit Jee : She used to be so naive nd hesistant but after the demise of her husband, we are witnessing a altogether different Amrit who is there for her daughters and family , hiding her fear and posing as Strong Women just for her daughters nd son...Clap

Bua Jee : No matter ,how..Selfish  she is...but what all she wants is her daughter happiness !All her actions till date is only for her daugther Rano so ..lets Salute her as wellBig smile 

Beej je..: she's always been a suport System to her daughter , son in laws and her grand daughtersBig smile...she is there with them all the time..and facing the world..even at this age...all for her Dotting daughters!!Embarrassed Thanks for being in their..testing times and being there as Rocl solid!!Clap

Veera : Well..we have yet to see the "Mother" side of her...but no mother can be bad in this world and  i am sure sooner or later she will realise her mistakeEmbarrassed and will support his son..SO veera Massi happy Mother's day to you as wellLOL

Thought for the Day...Ermm

Why we get All Emotional , sentimental and loving on this day ? as we celebrate many days..where we all enjoy laugh and share jokes...but on mother's day..we feel INDEBTED nd...Thankful..this is what we feel Only!! but Why ???Ermm

We are celebrating..Mother day at Tellybuzz as well so do pay your all tributes...Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2453

Nishtha

Edited by Nishtha - 10 May 2008 at 10:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Related Videos

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged

My Most Favourite Movie and My Most Favourite Song Along with Kholo Kholo Embarrassed this song is for all mothers Embarrassed

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged

sorry double post

Edited by Nishtha - 11 May 2008 at 1:46am
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Mothers day is gone here LOL LOL LOL It was in March here Big smile

But what the hell Approve..its mothers day everyday Big smile Big smile Big smile
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Mothers day is gone here LOL LOL LOL It was in March here Big smile

But what the hell Approve..its mothers day everyday Big smile Big smile Big smile

you said it Clap but..still we should celebrate it..Big smile and..why get all senti on mother's day..my mum laughs and says..i dont blv in all this..LOLLOLLOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
LMAO Well neither do I Ermm..whats the use in having a special day to celebrate mothers?? we should celebrate them everyday Approve Tongue Tongue

I never get senti LOL
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged

LMAO Well neither do I Ermm..whats the use in having a special day to celebrate mothers?? we should celebrate them everyday Approve Tongue Tongue

I never get senti LOL

ya ...btw did you help your mom today am not well so mum is like...go to your room...LOL DancingLOL while..dad is away...thinking of buying a cake for her...will order it..as usual 

and thats teh best part about ju Clap as someone should be thr to...wake me up and slap me when i get all senti Stern Smile LOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

I never get senti LOL

ya ...btw did you help your mom today am not well so mum is like...go to your room...LOL DancingLOL while..dad is away...thinking of buying a cake for her...will order it..as usual 

and thats teh best part about ju Clap as someone should be thr to...wake me up and slap me when i get all senti Stern Smile LOL

erm yes I help her everyday..and my mum's not well at the moment so its me doing most of the work ApproveTongueLOL its not mothers day here LOL

yeshh dont worry I am there for all of my friends to boot you when you get senti LOL

Go to top