Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Your favorite anecdote about your mom! (Page 3)

.noone. IF-Stunnerz
.noone.
.noone.

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Nice topic
Anywayz hapy mothers day 2 all mothers

I wud like to write dis abt my mum she encourage me alot
During my prelium exams i came back frm schol and just slept without realizing tht i have 2 give exam next morning. I woke up at 6pm and then realized abt my exam and then cried alot. My sis informed my mum and she came 2 me told me hani u stil have time u can do anythng u want dont waste ur time by crying. Then i started my learning as i was nt at all prepared. In tension i 4got abt eating or drinking and my mum fed me the food while i was just engrosed in books. Tht night i did nt slept and same with my mum she was teaching me then she made cofee 4 me and made sum snacks 4 me at 4am. I gave my exam bt i was unsure and my mum said hani i m sure u wil gain gud marks and yeah tht hapened i got highest marks in my clas tht is all becoz of my mum i love to iritate her but stil she is the person who encourage me. I luv her stil i have nt wished her mthers day hehe

shaz81 IF-Rockerz
shaz81
shaz81

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged

mega cute thread !!!!!

My fav memory of my mum is when i was new to the neighbourhood, me and my brother went to the park which was across the road to play on a nice hot summer day, we took along a bat and ball to play cricket, some older and obviously naughty type children saw us and when my brother hit the ball they ran out to catch it, my brother got angry and asked for the ball back, they then stared to tease us and one of the white boys was even hurling racist comments, i told them through my tears my mum would get the ball off them, they laughed at me and my brother and me being me i was went home in tears and told my mum, BLESS, on hearing what happened she grabbed the nearest pan she could find to confront the group, i still remember the look they had on their faces when they saw my mum stalking towards them carrying a frying pan LOL, never the less they ran and my mum had established that she, me and my brother were not to mess with and i got my ball back, several years late i asked why she overreacted so much over such a small incident and she said that blood is thicker then water, your grandma use to do the same for me.

Sharan XXX

PS i forgot to mention that as i grew up my relationship with her has changed she is my friend, confidant, partner in crime HEHE, bank/cash machine, shopping buddy, and the best mum in the world, we have arguments or as she calls them discussion every day but the next moment all is forgotten, thanks mum for being the best !!!!!!ClapClapClap

Edited by shaz81 - 11 May 2008 at 9:20am
shopgirl1 Goldie
shopgirl1
shopgirl1

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
sheen nice thread...2 personal tho :)...but all i can share is...tht my mom...has nvr said "no' 2 me 4 nething till date...evn whn i said no...2 marriage...she said ok
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Meg, Mahim, Noor, Niru, Cherry, Ghia, Tina, Chander, Pooja, Nina, Henna, Sammy, Nazneen, Kanta, Hani, Sharan (Now I know where the Belan comes from! ) and Shopzy - LOL LOL :

Thank you for sharing your stories....

Lovely anecdotes, very cute and touching!

Here's to all mothers, wanna be mothers, naturally mothers, future mothers -

Wish you a happy mother's day!
btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Same to you Sheena....enjoyed reading all the anecdotes....
My mom has always been the pillar of strength in the family - to the point that her sons-in-law are huge fans of her. I will be happy if I get a fraction of her courage, wisdom and giving nature.
Here is to all Moms!!!!!!!! Hug

Go to top