Joined: 11 April 2008
~Happy Mothers Day.....to all the mothers out there~
For all the Mums:
Found some funny things on the net which reminds me of my mum.....
You Know You're a Mom When...
1. Your feet stick to the kitchen floor.....and you don't care.
2. When the kids are fighting, you threaten to lock them in a room
together and not let them out until someone's bleeding.
3. You can't find your cordless phone, so you ask a friend to call you, and you run around the house madly, following the sound until you locate the phone downstairs in the laundry basket.
4. You spend an entire week wearing sweats.
5. Your idea of a good day is making it through without a child leaking
bodily fluids on you.
6. Popsicles become a food staple.
7. Your favorite television show is a cartoon.
8. Peanut butter and jelly is eaten at least in one meal a day.
9. You're willing to kiss your child's boo-boo, regardless of where it is.
10. Your baby's pacifier falls on the floor and you give it back to her, after you suck the dirt off of it because you're too busy to wash it off.
11. Your kids make jokes about burping, pooping, etc. and you think it's funny.
12. You're so desperate for adult conversation that you spill your guts to the telemarketer that calls and HE hangs up on YOU!
13. Spit is your number one cleaning agent.
14. You're up each night until 10 PM vacuuming, dusting, wiping, washing, drying, loading, unloading, shopping, cooking, driving, flushing, ironing, sweeping, picking up, changing sheets, changing diapers, bathing, helping with homework, paying bills, budgeting, clipping coupons, folding clothes, putting to bed, dragging out of bed, brushing, chasing, buckling, feeding (them, not you), PLUS swinging, playing baseball, bike riding, pushing trucks, cuddling dolls, roller balding, basketball, football, catch, bubbles, sprinklers, slides, nature walks, coloring, crafts, jumping rope, PLUS raking, trimming, planting, edging, mowing, gardening, painting, and walking the dog. You get up at 5:30 AM and you have no time to eat, sleep, drink or go to the bathroom, and yet...you still managed to gain 10 pounds.
15. In your bathroom there is toothpaste on the light fixtures, water
all over the floor, a dog drinking out of the toilet and body hair forming a union to protest unsafe working conditions.
16. You buy cereal with marshmallows in it.
17. The closest you get to gourmet cooking is making rice crispies bars.
Things My Mother Taught Me
My Mother taught me LOGIC...
"If you fall off that swing and break your neck, you can't go to the store with me.
My Mother taught me MEDICINE...
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they're going to freeze that way."
My Mother taught me TO THINK AHEAD...
"If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job!"
My Mother taught me ESP...
"Put your sweater on; don't you think that I know when you're cold?"
My Mother taught me TO MEET A CHALLENGE...
"What were you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you...Don't talk back to me!"
My Mother taught me HUMOR...
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT...
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
My mother taught me ABOUT SEX...
"How do you think you got here?"
My mother taught me about GENETICS...
"You are just like your father!"
My mother taught me about my ROOTS...
"Do you think you were born in a barn?"
My mother taught me about the WISDOM of AGE...
"When you get to be my age, you will understand."
My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION...
"Just wait until your father gets home."
My mother taught me about RECEIVING...
"You are going to get it when we get home."
and my all time favorite thing- JUSTICE
"One day you will have kids, and I hope they turn out just like YOU...then you'll see what its like."
Joined: 25 March 2008
Joined: 12 January 2008
Joined: 14 February 2008
Joined: 24 August 2007
Joined: 12 January 2008
Joined: 27 January 2007
Joined: 19 March 2008
*Happy Birthday Roshni!!! (roshme)*
Author: noodles Replies: 12 Views: 5282
|noodles||12||5282||22 January 2010 at 11:41pm by SunriseGreen|
::Happy Birthday Rehan::
Author: *Reemz* Replies: 24 Views: 2036
|*Reemz*||24||2036||31 December 2009 at 9:05am by divyankat|
:::Happy Birthday Manusha Di :::
Author: Katy_AZ Replies: 26 Views: 2445
|Katy_AZ||26||2445||26 December 2009 at 2:52am by DivianTanz_Divz|
a mothers love
Author: punjabihypnotic Replies: 0 Views: 371
|punjabihypnotic||0||371||28 August 2008 at 3:18pm by punjabihypnotic|
Special Mothers' Day Moments
Author: dures Replies: 25 Views: 2344
|dures||25||2344||16 May 2007 at 12:27am by atohani99|
And he will be playing a pivotal role..
She will be seen in a unique role.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :