India-Forums

Kya Dill Mein Hai
Kya Dill Mein Hai

Prediction for next week!

rohini19 Groupbie
rohini19
rohini19

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was absolutely fabulous !!! This is the thing with Ektas serials. She takes it slow for 3-4 weeks and then suddenly in one episode so much happens. Good that Kk came to know the truth about her fake mom, but remember she still doesnt know that Naina is behind all this and I doubt Rahul will ever tell her. He will sympathize with Kakun but he still isnt in that stage that he will give Naina up completely, after all he truly loves her. He has just started developing feelings for Kakun, it will take some time for those to get converted into love. So here are the possibilities of what might happen over the next week:

a) Rahul confronts Naina then and there or at home. He is completely furious with her, but she does her usual drama of "you know how much I love you and I did this all because of you types" and he though furious forgives her but his sympathy for Kk will grow more. He will realize over the next few days about how Kk is never the one to stoop so low in any matter and as he said "har baar ki tarah , naina hi sab kuch pehle karti hai." He will start respecting Kk. Respect will lead to love.

b) He doesnt confront her at all, returns home, sees Kk at home or somewhere else and feels bad and guilty because of that. He realizes that what he did was wrong and what Naina is doing is more wrong, He tries to give her support and then over the days his feelings keep getting stronger for her and finally he falls in love with her.

Naina won her challenge from the navratri (which Kk doesnt know) but now there are few more days for it to get over and I think Kk will win it in the final round.

I dont know how Kk will return to Punj house. She still doesnt know that Naina was behind it so she still doesnt know the intention behind it. If she knew Naina was behind it, she might go back to get back at her. Not sure about that part.

Also did you guys notice sudden change in Devis attitude, till now she felt bad for Kk, now all of a sudden she gets pissed at the mere mention of her name. I also think Devis mom will have something to do with Kakuns real mother. I think probably Devi would have had Kakun when she was very young and her mom might have forced her to give her away.

As for Rupa mami being in it, I dont think she knows who is Kakuns real mom, I just think that Naina might have approached her and she is just jealous of kakun and wants to get back at her, or Naina could have told her to help her in exchange for money.

This is what I feel guys. Feel free to leave in your comments.

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
wow...great predictions...
buh do u think KK will think dat rahul did dis...as he wants to get rid of her...
nd maybe she won't go baq!
coz according to her she is divorced....
so she can't go baq...
so she will stay wif aman, and rahul will slowly realise that he luv KK....nd he'll go to her nd apologise, nd accept her as his wife...
diss IF-Dazzler
diss
diss

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
OMG! U really have energy to write that...:) lol
sangi07 Newbie
sangi07
sangi07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
gud yaar very nice prediction really .......
but wht i feel is rahul is falling for kk and naina is degrading to every possible limits soo rahul will b more n more close to kk but he wont realise its love that early.......
..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
i also think that devi's mom has something to do with kakoon..cuz devi looks a lil worried abt her mom coming..and think it will be revealed soon that kakoon is devi's daughter...cuz theres a reason behind the entry of devi's mom...and i think thats why. And maybe once devi finds out that kakoon is her daughter she will help kakoon get back rahul.
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I am also suspicious about Devi's mom cause Devi got upset when she recieved that call that she will be coming to her house. Also, I think as of now KK will stay with Aman and both of them will find a way of getting her back into Punjj family.
One more thing, Kk is still the 33% share holder of the business, so she will probably continue to go to office. Or by any miracle, Rahul might bring KK back to his house. I am hoping for that.
gill1 Senior Member
gill1
gill1

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i think kk will continue to go to office.. i wanna see her avoiding Rahul a bit.... that will make Rahul feel the importance of Kk... and will have sympathy for her more and more which will change into love later...
i am soooooooo looking forward for the next week episodes...
lets c what happens!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top