they disapointed me........the scores! Confused

addyydda Goldie
addyydda
addyydda

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by TallyHo

Totally agree. Rahul sang wonderful song and rendered it beautifully. He gets lowest score Ouch I heard atleast two singers who should have received lower scores than Rahul did. Oh well dunno what happens to these judges.

Today's episode singing might be good but Rona dhona was just tooooo much and almost fake. I am sorry for being so candid here. I just was bored to death with everyone's crying Dead Over the top dramabaazi and same maa ka sapna all over again. Ouch

I agree....even Mandira joined in the bandwagon as if Farah and VS shedding tears was not enough...Dead

When Mandira cried it was soooooooo fake I was like WTH Dead Unhappy Wacko  And sorry  to say abt all those elderly ladies from some home were crying and some of them did not even shed one tear Embarrassed 

No offense to anyone. 

it was an emotional episode...n these guyz r young, stayin away frm their parents n all so i guess its xcusable...mandira i felt was a bit over the top but the contestants did seem 2 b missin their families n all...
infact the tzp song - maa- always makes me cry...just the situation i guess

Edited by addyydda - 11 May 2008 at 4:40am
Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

Totally agree. Rahul sang wonderful song and rendered it beautifully. He gets lowest score Ouch I heard atleast two singers who should have received lower scores than Rahul did. Oh well dunno what happens to these judges.

Today's episode singing might be good but Rona dhona was just tooooo much and almost fake. I am sorry for being so candid here. I just was bored to death with everyone's crying Dead Over the top dramabaazi and same maa ka sapna all over again. Ouch

I agree....even Mandira joined in the bandwagon as if Farah and VS shedding tears was not enough...Dead

Vishal ws crying literally wid tears n makin facesLOL mandira to started crying as if pata nahi kya ho gaya ho kitni badi calamity aa ayi ho ......okk i know ppl get senti wen such stuff happen even i gt a lil senti wend ebojit sd all dat stuf n thoe ladies were shown but puhleeez i wnst crying lyk mandira n farah hehe Dinno Vishal ws DIS sensitive i always tht shekhar ws d softie softie n ws expecting he'll shed ganga jamuna der LOL but he ws the ONLY 1 whu ws under control n just had moist eyes no makin faces no tears ki nadiLOL never the less he luks CUTE even while crying Embarrassed

Edited by koolgal_anisha - 11 May 2008 at 5:04am
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
yaar mujhe to epi emotional laga Cry maybe coz am too emotional LOL ..

but yeah though everyone performed brilliantly, rahul did not deserve lowest mars
annoymous8382 Newbie
annoymous8382
annoymous8382

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I think Rahul got the lowest scores cause he forgot the lyrics... He messed up the part "tujhe sab ahi apta hai na maa" and "kya itna bura hoon mein maa"... If you lisiten to the original track, you'll notice he made 2 mistakes: 1) worng position of the two verses above and 2) the second antra, he sang one of each, while it is a repetition...
the_devil Groupbie
the_devil
the_devil

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
well in my opinion he didnt deserve perfect 30 but he also shouldn't have got the lowest score. I think vinit should've got 27. I dont think the judges are being honest.
Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
u know we thot rahul sung well ...no doubt he did ...but den we arent trained specials are we?? no we r not but the judges r n if they gave him 9-9-9 that means he lacked sumwhere ind sur or sum other technicala spect n 9 is not a low score its just dat other were more perfect ind technicalities dats all..!!
annoymous8382 Newbie
annoymous8382
annoymous8382

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yep, agree with koolgirl_anisha, but i also feel that somehow the contestants who are singing first are at a disadvantage...just like priyani when she sang hum dil de chuke sanam, that was deserving 30...but the judges did not have much then to benchmark against..., so i guess the same goes for rahul...

Go to top