Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah

Replacement hot fav in telly shows

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Replacement still a hot favourite in telly soaps

Replacement of actors and actresses seems to be a favourite trend among the channels these days.

After Smriti Irani making a grand come back as Tulsi and replacing Gautami Kapoor in Balaji's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, the next one  to join the gang is the seasoned actress Krutika Desai. After having won audiences' hearts as Reena Kapoor's mother-in-law in Sahara One's Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki, Krutika has now replaced Anisha Ahuja in Star One's Annu Ki Ho Gayi Waah Bhai Waah to play Amit Verma's step-mother.

Interestingly, Krutika had replaced Kamya Punjabi in the former too. Krutika says, "It was never a conscious effort. The offers came in and I found them quite interesting so I went for them. I would call it a mere coincidence that both these characters had been played by someone else earlier but I really don't know why they are not a part of these shows any more." This trend might be getting more TRPs for the channels but the fact that these replacements break the link and the emotional bonding between the audiences and the actors cannot be overlooked.

www.deccan.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thabk u so much Shruthi! 😃
dimpy828 thumbnail