Remix
Remix

A Request

devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Hey!

I really don't know why I made this post actually when I should be studying, but I just realised how much I miss you guys and how much I miss how this forum used to be, and now I'm distracted. I miss  the days when we used to speculate about every aspect of the serial, and every day there would be four extra pages due to so many topics created and everything was so happy..and I miss that I used to write long long fics and there were so many fics around and so many great writers, and anyway....my point is that I miss the old days.

Also, I hate, hate, hate that I have no idea what to write anymore and it's sort of killing me because I'm out of ideas and I need to write and let the stress out etc..

Anyhow, the reason for making this post: I've decided that once my exams will be over I'l have nothing much to do, therefore I would like you all to give me a request/prompt of what type of fic you would like me to write. It doesn't have to be ay, it could be tr or just general, but I would like to write seriously and regularly again. So, since I only write sad fics about death etc, this time you can tell me exactly what you want me to write, and I'll write it for you...

As I said, dunno why I'm making this topic except that I miss writing and I would love to write to, for a change, your ideas. Therefore if you have an idea about any type of fic you would like me to write about, I'll do so. If you do have an idea, please post it in this thread...because honestly I'm going crazy without writing!! You can post more than one ideas :D if you want to..

on that note, sorry to a few people who have requested TR fics a long time ago, and I've completely ignored you guys..i'll get right down to it in a few days =)

Anyway, please post requests. I'll even write happy ending  fics for you!

Love,
Shreyasi

PS: I just realised this post sounds desperate ..but uhmm..yea.

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

shreyasi even i miss the old golden days...but hey i cannot think u are empty thts without ne idea of writting...tht sound so dumb....you are a great great writter...you have a unique style of expressing and thts what makes to different and forces me to adore each and every shot by you...it always leaves me spellbunded and pinches me deep inside with the sad ends...but i lyk them all...so keep going with themSmile

remix rules Senior Member
remix rules
remix rules

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
hey shreyasi...i dont know u...n nor do i rmmba reading ne of ur fic...but i wud luv too...its really been such a long time since a fic was posted at rf as compared to d activities that used to go on two yrs ago...i really miss that rf Cry...which was forever bubbling wid topics...discussing nething n everything abt remix

i wud seriously love to read a fic by u...if possible cud u write one on remix as a whole...coz we hv had sum tr or ay fics but i want one which includes d entire rg if possible...i miss reading a remix fic...so i wud appreciate it if u cud write one 4 us...thanx a ton...tc
[ ]

aanchal [ ]
remix rules Senior Member
remix rules
remix rules

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged
hey shreyasi...i dont know u...n nor do i rmmba reading ne of ur fic...but i wud luv too...its really been such a long time since a fic was posted at rf as compared to d activities that used to go on two yrs ago...i really miss that rf Cry...which was forever bubbling wid topics...discussing nething n everything abt remix

i wud seriously love to read a fic by u...if possible cud u write one on remix as a whole...coz we hv had sum tr or ay fics but i want one which includes d entire rg if possible...i miss reading a remix fic...so i wud appreciate it if u cud write one 4 us...thanx a ton...tc
Tongue
aanchal Embarrassed
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged
my first and most essential request is to bang ur head LOL LOL and second most essential request is to meet me at ym tonight at anyyyy cost i need to talk to u and get u back to being normal coz this is not u

hundreds of times i hav told u gurll that u roooock u r brilliant wen it comes to writing dnt underestimate urself like this plzzzzzz i respect ur work ur tallent and wen u go on this mode it kills me totally remember i was even willing to sign for u that u r the beshttttttt coz really thats the truth u write soo wellll theres no need for u to question your abilities

as for fics yaaa i agre with you u hav written loads of sad fics and some of them had left us all numb soo numb and cold ki pain feel hi nahi hua coz probably the pain was way too much i still remember your zilch and sooo many many moreee they were one of the best expressions of pain

but i really wish now u can express joy and love and passion and happyness without any sardonic twist or turn without any dark ends to it just plane simple romance and bloom of love

and yeaaah since its mom's day and i know u r fantabulous writer i wld lovee you to write something on ashi sonyaaa toooo Embarrassed Embarrassed

but on the whole i just want you to change your style a bit coooooz we all know u rock with tragedy there can't be any better one to write that but now we wana see how well and magicall you express joys tooo and i have full faith and confidence in you i know you can rock it superblyyyyy

and you know am always hungry for ay fics by youuuu so yeah thats my wish list santaaaaaa Embarrassed Embarrassed i warn u i want it fullfilled and the most important one is to meet me at ymmmm its been agessssss re am missing our chats and am missing troubling youuuuu Cry

lovee you alwayssss

smrits
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Lol you all are dodo'sssssssss... sheryasiiiiii you one shots/fics rockssssssssssss!! You are just wonderful as writerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and those pain shots u write on AY... trust me it sometimes touches soo much that you are just left *WOWWWWW* and almost the tears are out of my eyes!! They are beautiful!!

And if u sincerely want the concepts...apart from thinking tht we dont like ur concepts (on which u r dodo to think like that...because we love it) then i can just say is like bring Fic-A-Thon backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!Embarrassed

But seriously I lovee your concepts...they are soo different everytime that too in same genre...I think that is soo appreciatable! We love the way you write even if they are saddy... and as for the comments... i would just say... I would be bk with those after 6th june!LOLEmbarrassed

So stop being dodo...and all that I can't think and all... because whatever u think of rocks!Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top