Happy Mothers Day!TulsiKaran-Maa Song - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
congo devo very nice and i cried while watching it yaar
no words i can't explain to you how i felt while watching it amazing chemistry yaar good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you made me cry. 😭 i don't really cry you know πŸ˜†

Originally posted by dishu

it was so emotional..devo awesome work yaar..
i really enjoyed watching all thos karan tulsi scenes..KARAN TULSI'S chemsitry is just amazing..
make some more na 😳

Gimme songs that suit KaranTulsi n their relationship..then i will give it a tryπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by seona13

congo devo very nice and i cried while watching it yaar
no words i can't explain to you how i felt while watching it amazing chemistry yaar good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you made me cry. 😭 i don't really cry you know πŸ˜†

Thnx Seona...

Don't embarass me..first Ritu ben cried then Harshit n now u...it wasn't that touchyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Don't embarass me..first Ritu ben cried then Harshit n now u...it wasn't that touchyπŸ˜†

Yes, it was very touchy Devo......infact when this song was played in Kyunki.....we all LAMO and ROFL over this and that was when Gautami Tulsi was supposed to die..........πŸ˜†

and here, same song , we see with Karan-Smriti ......and we all are in tears...πŸ‘

BTW, can someone please tell me, when was that scene where Smriti-Karan were crying on a bench?

di i think if i am not mistaken when ansh went for honeymoon   tulsi finds out that ansh raped nandini and karan was just supporting her. πŸ˜› not so sure

Originally posted by seona13

di i think if i am not mistaken when ansh went for honeymoon   tulsi finds out that ansh raped nandini and karan was just supporting her. πŸ˜› not so sure

Yup Seona I think its thats scene... Not very sure either

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Yes, it was very touchy Devo......infact when this song was played in Kyunki.....we all LAMO and ROFL over this and that was when Gautami Tulsi was supposed to die..........

and here, same song , we see with Karan-Smriti ......and we all are in tears...

BTW, can someone please tell me, when was that scene where Smriti-Karan were crying on a bench?

It was the scene wherein after Ansh raped Nandini,Tulsi gets to know Ansh's truth n realizes her mistake of misunderstanding Karan..she was devastated and was sitting on this bench completely heart-broken...Karan goes there to console her and then there she is tells that she did believe him maybe cuz he is not her biological son..if he was then she wud have believed him even and then she says to forgive her..Karan tells her not to say so and asks her just to say from her mouth that he is her son...Tulsi says tu mera beta and karan replies bas maa..mujhe aur kya chaiye..😳 and then Tulsi cries n so does Karan keeping his head on Tulsi's laps😳

It was shot on Switzerland streetsπŸ˜†

Edited by *Devanshi* - 15 years ago

*double post*

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Yes, it was very touchy Devo......infact when this song was played in Kyunki.....we all LAMO and ROFL over this and that was when Gautami Tulsi was supposed to die..........

and here, same song , we see with Karan-Smriti ......and we all are in tears...

LOL...i knoww it was played on Karan when GK was thre..i want the creatives to play once again on Karan after he cums to know about Tulsi n when she doesn't recognize him..I'm sure that won't be comical
Ritu Massi cried now that is funny πŸ˜† Sorry Massi but i just had to do this πŸ˜› 🀣
😳