Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Mallika.Miraclez Gallery 144/ Holiday Ex. (Page 49)

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Joined: 25 October 2004
Posts: 16122

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BengaliChica92

YAY!! Been dieing to see a update form you!!
lol...*hint*Hint*Cough*Cough* MIKE HE*cough*Huyn Bin*

Aww thanks my lover! Big smile I'll be updating sometime this weekend.  It won't be that big.
Right now, I'm making some video icons...Devil Beside You.. hehe, don't know why. I'll post that by today night. and Siggies sometime this weekend EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile

Mike He..yesssss!! I need to find some sexiii Hyun Bin Oppa's pics! I doubt that would be hard, though!LOLWink

heaven002x IF-Rockerz
heaven002x
heaven002x

Joined: 29 January 2008
Posts: 7212

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Originally posted by tasha.rox

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Originally posted by tasha.rox

sugg;milo&alexis aka rory&jess frm Gilmore Girls & shia labeouf Big smile

..where can i get pictures of rory/jess? I'd love to make some of those.
shiaa..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed fo sho!! LOL

i dont no..BUT i have sum capss of dem[frm ma fav scenes]





aww thanks for the pictures hon! makes my life much easier. and i'll try to find other ones for u as well. Big smile

awwiess thank youHugfor agreeing to do ma sugg>.<cant wait to c d siggies..SmileSmile
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Joined: 25 October 2004
Posts: 16122

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
This is not really a new update.. I just found some really old siggies i was going through..
U can use if you want..

THESE ARE FROM MY LAST GALLERY that i closed so abruptly LOLTongue
Because people were anticipating a new update, i'll just post some old ones. LOLLOL until then, i'll try making some new ones during that time. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

'













My fav dulhaan one ever!















Edited by marvelous.malks - 12 June 2008 at 8:59pm
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Joined: 15 January 2006
Posts: 52770

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I still love them, and they look brand new again! Wink LOL LOL
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 57496

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
MalluHug

*FAINTED* Clap Clap

OMGGGGGGGGGGG...minblowin work siss..me usin the rani onee..u have the matchin avii Embarrassed Embarrassed

I have no words sissssssssssssssssss Clap

Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb work as alwayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Clap Clap Clap

Now i m dyin to see my siggy Embarrassed Embarrassed

Take ur timeee Embarrassed Embarrassed

Me loves u soo muchhHug
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Joined: 25 October 2004
Posts: 16122

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

I still love them, and they look brand new again! Wink LOL LOL

aww thats so sweet! thanks. Im just not getting the time to make the new ones! OuchLOLLOL
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Joined: 25 October 2004
Posts: 16122

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

MalluHug

*FAINTED* Clap Clap

OMGGGGGGGGGGG...minblowin work siss..me usin the rani onee..u have the matchin avii Embarrassed Embarrassed

I have no words sissssssssssssssssss Clap

Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb work as alwayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Clap Clap Clap

Now i m dyin to see my siggy Embarrassed Embarrassed

Take ur timeee Embarrassed Embarrassed

Me loves u soo muchhHug

Aww no i dont think i do.. i just found these random ones on my computer. when i download my PS again on my laptop (its not working right now) i'll make one.
thanksss sooo much
*muaahzzz*
Mallika-
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Joined: 25 October 2004
Posts: 16122

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasha.rox

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Originally posted by tasha.rox

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Originally posted by tasha.rox

sugg;milo&alexis aka rory&jess frm Gilmore Girls & shia labeouf Big smile

..where can i get pictures of rory/jess? I'd love to make some of those.
shiaa..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed fo sho!! LOL

i dont no..BUT i have sum capss of dem[frm ma fav scenes]





aww thanks for the pictures hon! makes my life much easier. and i'll try to find other ones for u as well. Big smile

awwiess thank youHugfor agreeing to do ma sugg>.<cant wait to c d siggies..SmileSmile

aaww its no problem at all! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sim*Shop4 OPEN - Pg38/39: reqs ShwetaG/IanS/DMG...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: simtara   Replies: 321   Views: 17871

simtara 321 17871 19 June 2010 at 11:22am by trsk_4eve
Mallika's #12th Shop/No Req-UPDATE-PG144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: mallika_14   Replies: 1182   Views: 36760

mallika_14 1182 36760 28 March 2010 at 6:38am by mallika_14
Mallika's #11th Shop!(CLSD)UP-PG149

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: mallika_14   Replies: 1191   Views: 32796

mallika_14 1191 32796 24 November 2009 at 7:10pm by mimi0295
Mallika's 10th Shop(NO REQ)*CLOSED*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: mallika_14   Replies: 1191   Views: 29098

mallika_14 1191 29098 04 October 2009 at 5:48am by mallika_14
COTW:. Summer Holiday.:

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 8   Views: 1673

Ambrosia 8 1673 20 June 2009 at 4:46pm by i.luv.chocolate

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index